Sign in to follow this  
Rocks

Games Talk Aki 2019

It's lowest ranked winner you have. Not lowest ranked head to head for a spot like Sumo Game.

10 minutes ago, Jakusotsu said:

Yes, but Ryuden is even lower.

That's what I was missing :-/ Thanks for putting me right.

Interesting that from the 9 leaders on ISP, 8 went for Endo and lost with that henka :-D

Oh wait... I was one of them >:-(

Edited by RPedro44

47 minutes ago, RPedro44 said:

Interesting that from the 9 leaders on ISP, 8 went for Endo and lost with that henka :-D

Oh wait... I was one of them >:-(

Not surprising.  That is another of those weird match choices in ISP I never understand. Considering the way Tochinoshin has been going and the fact Enho has been giving him fits this year there was very little reason to pick Tochinoshin unless you thought something weird would happen like a henka or someone falling down.

Hi all , someone knows how to change an email address in Sekitoto , Bench , Chain gang or ISP account?

1 hour ago, Kotononami said:

Hi all , someone knows how to change an email address in Sekitoto , Bench , Chain gang or ISP account?

PM me with your new address.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow, I can't believe how high the scoring was in Toto tonight. 

Oracle day 11:

I have added @chishafuwaku as he looks a yusho hopeful and is also a serious Green Mawashi contender.

Leader: Chishafuwaku
Gansekiiwa -1
MechaJejima -4
Pandaazuma -5
Choshu-Yuki, Gurowake, Haidouzo -9
Norizo -10

Valiant comeback attempt by Choshu-Yuki. Will it get her a KK? Looks very much like my punt on Takakeisho's injury will cost me a large number of Masters points here.

8 minutes ago, Pandaazuma said:

I have added @chishafuwaku as he looks a yusho hopeful and is also a serious Green Mawashi contender.

I never know what to make of this but I seriously doubt Chishafuwaku is a contender for the Oracle yusho with all those 6s. Gonna be handing points back by the bucket load by the end. 

27 minutes ago, Rocks said:

I never know what to make of this but I seriously doubt Chishafuwaku is a contender for the Oracle yusho with all those 6s. Gonna be handing points back by the bucket load by the end. 

It is what it is. Assuming all rikishi finish 2-2, that will be his relative ranking.

Regarding Fantasy Sumo, Mike is aware of the problem but I haven't heard anything back yet. Yes, I have asked. It looks fairly serious, so I am hoping for this basho at least that Asashosakari managed to get the picks into a spreadsheet. Then at least we can publish the results on here for Masters purposes.

@Asashosakari

Just realized I didn't finish making all my Toto picks for tonight.  Either that or I only clicked Save and not submit. Oh well, I know I got about 2/3's of them done. Maybe I'll get lucky.

Well, that's a bummer. Going over my picks I would have scored 18 1/2 which would have got me a win. (Weeping...)

Edited by Rocks

Major Panda swing over the last two days.

Leader: Pandaazuma

Chishafuwaku -1

Gansekiiwa -2

MechaJejima -7

Gurowake -9

Choshu-Yuki -10

Haidouzo -12

Norizo -13

I was called out on an `emergency' yesterday, which turned out not to be an emergency in any way, just some misplaced panic. This caused me to forget to enter some dailies including Tipspiel where I was actually doing ok, but now I'm not.

(Blowingupfuriously...)

W Juryo 1  Musashimaru 7 - 6  vs E Juryo 14 Athenayama 7 - 6 in Sumo Game

Now that's what I call a high stakes match. 

Wow, also @Jakusotsu vs @Gurowake with possible demotion to Juryo on the line. A tough one given how much both have come back to give themselves a chance. Good luck gentlemen. 

Edited by Rocks

2 hours ago, Sakura said:

I was called out on an `emergency' yesterday, which turned out not to be an emergency in any way, just some misplaced panic. This caused me to forget to enter some dailies including Tipspiel where I was actually doing ok, but now I'm not.

(Blowingupfuriously...)

You're still doing better than me. I seem to always end up 1 or 2 points below the KK/MK in DST.

Jeez, what a nightmare picking night. 

1 hour ago, Rocks said:

Jeez, what a nightmare picking night. 

Sounds like our Bench match-up could be a complete train wreck then...

8 minutes ago, Sakura said:

Sounds like our Bench match-up could be a complete train wreck then...

I don't know about your lineup but mine is deadly. Hak and Ichi out and I have 3 intra squad matches.  Plus I have Ryuden.  I think your KK is in the bank already.

And last night played out exactly as I thought it would.  Congrats to @Sakura It will be a miracle if I KK in Bench now which sucks as I was at 7-4.

At least I KKed in SG but that sucks too as I've lost 2 tiebreaks to take myself out of Juryo promotion now. 

Somehow I've inched my way into a few Top 10s, hopefully I'll be able to hang on in those for a few points. 

I haven't had time until now to bother to check to see how I'm doing.  I was quite astonished to see that I nearly clinched the DTS yusho through Day 14.  Manatsumai needs to pick nearly entirely different from me to have any chance, and everyone else is out of the race.

Now, Oracle. This at least will make tonight fun for me no matter what happens elsewhere.

Panda leads at 538. I have 534. Quite I lead, but let's check again...

Going through the torikumi there are 10 matches I gain a point in regardless of outcome. Panda 9. +1 for me.

Matches where one is lost regardless of outcome? 15 for Panda, 12 for me. +3 for me.

So, we aren't 4 apart, we're actually tied. We both basically start the night at 532.

Of matches  where we could gain or lose a point, Panda has 7 and I have 9. 5 of which we have in common. So, if I do better in those four matches than Panda does in his 2, I beat him.

Who do we need to win:

Panda: Myogiryu, Tamawashi, Shodai, Kagayaki, Daiamami, Mitoryu and Asagyokusei.

Me: Tochinoshin (yeah right, pfft!), Myogiryu, Tamawashi, Shodai, Onosho, Yago, Kiribayama, Mitoryu and Asagyokusei.

Panda's score range is 525-539. Mine is 523-541

Now, for all I know both of us could lose by 5 or something as I haven't checked. I will try to do this for a couple of others later if I have time.

In any case. Buona Fortuna Don Panda. Buona Fortuna. 

Edited by Rocks

10 minutes ago, Gurowake said:

I haven't had time until now to bother to check to see how I'm doing.  I was quite astonished to see that I nearly clinched the DTS yusho through Day 14.  Manatsumai needs to pick nearly entirely different from me to have any chance, and everyone else is out of the race.

Good for you! Honestly, it seems like no mater what I do in that game in the end I hover right around the KK/MK line.  Good luck!