Sign in to follow this  
Rocks

Games Talk Nagoya 2019

2 hours ago, Rocks said:

Disastrous Juryo picks cost @Haidouzo the Toto Yusho. Tough luck Buddy. My sympathies. 

Thanks.  It was bizarre enough that I was in the running at all in that game.

After being dead last on Shonichi, what remained of my Hoshitori entry somehow mustered a comeback to clinch the first sansho of my career. Only took 111 basho! (Laughing...)

I have yet another work trip that bridges the first weekend of the September basho! I've had four work trips this year and 3 of them have bridged the first weekend of a basho... Frantically entering games on your phone over airport WiFi is not ideal.

On ‎22‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 21:44, Yubinhaad said:

After being dead last on Shonichi, what remained of my Hoshitori entry somehow mustered a comeback to clinch the first sansho of my career. Only took 111 basho! (Laughing...)

Phew... with the corrected results I hang on to my precious Kanto-sho by my fingernails as the last kachi-koshi player, and the only one not to pick yusho winner Kakuryu.

Amusingly, in the Natsu basho I was in the opposite position of first make-koshi player.

On ‎21‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 11:13, Pandaazuma said:

Choshu-Yuki is the all-time Empress of risk. She cannot be beaten!

I Just have one thing to say about our bout on senshuraka in bench sumo,Pandatroll........Image result for nelson simpsons

On ‎31‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 05:35, Fujisan said:

I Just have one thing to say about our bout on senshuraka in bench sumo,Pandatroll........Image result for nelson simpsons

Actually I was surprised to see I was ahead in our H2H matches,If Nagoya 2019 had been my first win it would not have been a shock to  me......

Better luck next time Simon.......