Sign in to follow this  
Randomitsuki

Haru 2019 SB Masters Results

http://99998271.com/sb/sbmsnew.html

Haru Basho seemed to be somewhat difficult to predict for many players. As a consequences, the individual game standings were totally dominated by the few players who had a good feel what was going on. Six players finished north of 50 points. To top it all off, Haidouzo managed the incredible feat of getting more than 130 points, by far the best Masters performance in sumo gaming history! He had five yusho (Hoshitori Game, Paper Oyakata, Ozumo Bingo, Quad, Salarycap Sumo), three jun-yusho (Fantasy Sumo, Oracle, TTT) and some smaller change in other games to win his first Green Mawashi ever. Incredible!

Gonzaburow receives his/her first shukun-sho for finishing second overall with more than 70 points.

Nantonoyama gets his first ever sansho, viz. the gino-sho for strong performances in daily games (e.g., Tippspiel jun-yusho) and pre-basho games (e.g., double digits in Hoshitori Game).

Three players were eligible for the kanto-sho (with 10 Top 10 finishes), and to balance out sansho, the kanto-sho was awarded to Golynohana (his fifth).

Congratulations to all the winners!

http://99998271.com/sb/sbsgwc.html

With a record-breaking Masters score, Haidouzo also took over the lead in the World Championship Standings, 24.57 points ahead of Pandaazuma. Ganzohnesushi moves up to third place.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Two players who need mentioning as well in my opinion are Norizo for winning Sumo Game, Chaingang  and ISP, and Andoreasu for winning Sekitori-Toto and Tipp-Spiel, i.e. five of the most skill-intensive games.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Jakusotsu said:

Two players who need mentioning as well in my opinion are Norizo for winning Sumo Game, Chaingang  and ISP, and Andoreasu for winning Sekitori-Toto and Tipp-Spiel, i.e. five of the most skill-intensive games.

ISP skill-intensive? I have some doubts here... For me ISP is one of the games with the biggest luck factor.

Ganzohnesushi

• Like 1

23rd will do for me.....

For the 1st time in years I was the top of the british players......

Poor old Pandazuma........"Stop giggling at the back,,"

Just when we thought he was invincible ..........

Along came Haidouzou

Well done Haidouzo.......

On 24/03/2019 at 18:29, Jakusotsu said:

Five yusho for Haidouzo is simply astounding. Pandaazuma tops Randomitsuki's venerable most points in a basho record only to hold it for a mere one basho and have Haidouzo set an astonishing new record.

As for Norizo, he wins three basho - three! - and finishes seventh for the basho in total points. I can't image that's ever happened before. Congratulations for all the top finishers who saw through the fog of the dohyo and made such great predictions.

Whaw, I just saw the results. I thank I did quite well because I was top 10 in seveal games but I did not expected a podium spot. Even with no yusho this is by far my best basho ever with over 60 points. Congratulations to the winner and the tremendous amount of points! 

(Thirdprize...)

San Marinooooo !!

after the US, Japan and Germany - all Global Superpowers in terms of car production, military, air pollution and sumo gaming -

there’s little SAN MARINO in the nations ranking

even if u r tiny, you can make it to the top, if you believe in yourself !!

Great job Nantonoyama !

“weiss und blau, wie der Teee Esss Vaaaau”

Posted (edited)
On ‎10‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 06:52, Andonishiki said:

San Marinooooo !!

after the US, Japan and Germany - all Global Superpowers in terms of car production, military, air pollution and sumo gaming -

And Great Britain.......

Pandazumas points alone makes our country a necessary addition to that list and two former world champions fly the flag...........

Panda was one but the other players shikona escapes me ;-) 

Edited by Fujisan

can I suggest a BREXIT also for the Masters :)

this might be the only time in history that the end of May comes BEFORE the end of April

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
On ‎17‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 12:46, Andonishiki said:

can I suggest a BREXIT also for the Masters :)

this might be the only time in history that the end of May comes BEFORE the end of April

Lets hope so..........

Cant afford much more at this  rate.......

When the conservatives came to power last time I joked "So what should I do, send them all my money now or wait for them to ask for it?"

That was the year I went to prison for non payment of council tax-"And the tories strike again!"

Edited by Fujisan