Sign in to follow this  
Pandaazuma

Games Talk Hatsu 2019

I play Sekitori-toto since kyushu 2002 and I think this is the first time that it happens to me that with my score of 14 I'm still above the fateful line. For this game I miss much the old daily statistics with the risk factor for each fight.

3 hours ago, Konosato said:

I play Sekitori-toto since kyushu 2002 and I think this is the first time that it happens to me that with my score of 14 I'm still above the fateful line. For this game I miss much the old daily statistics with the risk factor for each fight.

My score wasn't  above the linebut I was wondering about that too. The winning line was really low this basho with so many out. 

Congrats to Panda on a spectacular basho. Having a good pre-basho lineup makes all the difference. (Showingrespect...)Congrats to all the yusho winners. (Firstprize...)(Bigfish...)

I managed to get 2 top tens and 11 Master points, which is nothing to sneeze at. But I probably lost more than that on senshuraku so I have to say I am a bit disappointed.

If Aoiyama had managed to not get the hair pull call and not step out on Day 15 things would have been a lot better. That step out cost me 90 points in Odd alone. This is my first time playing Odd and I was messing around most of the basho so that isn't much of a disappointment really. Same with Bingo. 

Oracle was a lot of fun this basho and not just because of my 5th place. Just watching the tight race on Day 15 was fun. Frankly, only the last couple days are really entertaining in that game but it does add a lot to watching the basho near the end.

It was great to get 9-6 in SG and Bench, especially being my 1st basho, but considering how I started in both that was about the minimum I expected. I really crashed days 7-12. Other dailies were blah. I KKed in Toto and I am still waiting on my first 10 win there.

Pre basho was not good for me outside of UDH but that's how it goes when you pick too many stinkers. Honestly I have no idea what I was thinking putting Ryuden and Shohozan in any of my lineups. I didn't expect them to do badly but I didn't expect  them to do well either.

Actually scored some points. Which is a surprise.

My last day pick in Quad came down to Daishomaru or Yoshikaze, and I went with Daishomaru. Oh well. But since I usually end up with 5 wins in Quad, I'm taking this as a good result for me.

Does it tell anything about my inability to play Quad having found eight winners on the final two days?

• Haha 3

My last five remaining rikishi in Quad went 1-4 on senshuraku, and that only because I had both Yoshikaze and Daiamami still available...

Fittingly, the only rikishi who made it through to Day 15 that I ended up not picking at all this basho was Ichinojo. I could make a habit of that.

Edited by Asashosakari

Question about the Query form on sumodb.

How do you manage to compare two banzuke slots?

For example , I want to compare in banzuke history a M1e with 6 wins and a M3e with 7 wins.

Is it possible to do it in the same query or the only way is to do two different queries?

That's a sorely missed feature which hakkeyoi.net was famous for but never got implemented for sumodb.

21 minutes ago, Kotononami said:

Question about the Query form on sumodb.

How do you manage to compare two banzuke slots?

For example , I want to compare in banzuke history a M1e with 6 wins and a M3e with 7 wins.

Is it possible to do it in the same query or the only way is to do two different queries?

My roundabout way of doing that works like this. Basho where both results are highlighted are relevant matches.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Jakusotsu said:

That's a sorely missed feature which hakkeyoi.net was famous for but never got implemented for sumodb.

Yes  , I remember , Hakkeyoi.net was great for this kind of search.

7 minutes ago, Asashosakari said:

My roundabout way of doing that works like this. Basho where both results are highlighted are relevant matches.

Thanks a lot , I’ll try like that.