Sign in to follow this  
Kintamayama

Chaingang Gangbang

A total disaster today in Chaingang. The top 4 picked rikishi of the day all lost. 63 players out in all today, leaving only 10 players, while 7 other players are in limbo as the video gyoji is revising a monoii.. The auto-picker needs to be kicked-in a few minutes we'll see.

• Haha 3

ha, i counted 73 to go out lolol

as newcomer to those games i already wanted to ask if such a massacre is usual, guess i got my answer :D

gladly im one of the 10 lucky guys :D

edit: 63 it is, i misscounted........

Edited by pmac

Eventho I lost today,  at least it was going along the majority... :-/ I am already looking forward go next basho, such fun. :-D

• Like 2

After the monoii-we have 16 players still in.. Some of them are not actually playing and using defaults but those will be removed eventually, as the complicated rules say you can't default more than three days running, unless it's a Sabbath or something..

As one of the handful of Day 1 casualties I highly approve of today's massacre, seeing as it means I'm going to give up fewer ranking points to them. B-)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Asashosakari said:

As one of the handful of Day 1 casualties I highly approve of today's massacre, seeing as it means I'm going to give up fewer ranking points to them. B-)

I'd agree with that sentiment if I had any ranking points to give up ;-)

EDIT: I seem to actually be in 13th place on those rankings. No idea how that happened...

Edited by Sakura
I actually fact checked myself.

2 hours ago, Ganzohnesushi said:

@Kintamayama How on earth was it possible for Tatsuomi to pick Tochinoshin as default pick?

Ganzohnesushi 

I have no idea. I will launch a full investigation immediately.

4 hours ago, Ganzohnesushi said:

@Kintamayama How on earth was it possible for Tatsuomi to pick Tochinoshin as default pick?

Ganzohnesushi 

Left over from last basho, but I neglected to update Tochinoshin as an Ozeki. Second default will be used.

• Thanks 1

Day 7 over and we have a winner- Mukanibaru!! Congratulations!! The other two contenders both went with Okinoumi, while the winner picked Juryo Takanoiwa.

Thanks for playing and see you next time, most probably.

Congrats to Mukanibaru!!! (Applauding...)