Jejima

Getting back my attachments quota....

I am over my attachment limit, and want to delete (and have deleted some) of the photos that I uploaded years ago.....  How do I do that?

(Or could a kind mod delete all of my existing attachments for me, please...?)

2 hours ago, Asashosakari said:

http://www.sumoforum.net/forums/attachments/ should be showing all files you ever uploaded to the forum servers.

Edit: Although looking at it now, I see it doesn't actually provide any way to deal with them. That's odd.

If you look to the right hand column and click on the topic name, it will take you back to the post in which the attachment was posted.  Then hit edit, remove the attachment, save and voila!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

If you look to the right hand column and click on the topic name, it will take you back to the post in which the attachment was posted.  Then hit edit, remove the attachment, save and voila!

Interesting; that approach used to not actually delete the attachment from one's userspace, only removed it from the post. (But then it's been years since I last looked at how that worked. My most recent attached file is from 2010...)

On 2018/4/30 at 23:35, Yatagarasu said:

Not working for me.

All attachments deleted, yet I am still over my limit....

Even my Moderator super powers won't let me delete my attachments...