Yubinhaad

Women mount dohyo during emergency at jungyo

Rocks    804
1 hour ago, Yatagarasu said:

A battle of a hot slut being unfolded at the village of two major Yokozuna!'

They are probably wondering why there were so many English speaking male fans at this years event.

• Haha 1

dada78641    341
On 5/3/2018 at 08:44, Atenzan said:

??? 

What are you trying to say? That gender equality is exclusively an LGBT issue? Because it definitely isn't. If you meant something else, then you have to spell it out clearly because you're having some trouble in getting your point across in this thread. 

This is something I've noticed as well. I think everybody would appreciate it if @Chankomafuji would just explain himself clearly instead of using vague language and relying on innuendo to get a point across. I and several others have gotten confused, and when I said "let me know if I'm wrong about my interpretation of your post," he said I got it wrong, but didn't explain why, and then said something about how I'm "politically correct"? Let's just stop with the dog whistles and get back to speaking like adults.

• Like 2

Yamanashi    192
3 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

A battle of a hot slut being unfolded at the village of two major Yokozuna!'

Well, as long as it doesn't happen on the dohyo, and provided no karaoke remote is being used ...

Akinomaki    17,139

16692 ordinary netizens have signed a petition to the Cabinet office public interest certification committee (where also Taka had aimed his complaint at), demanding to strip the NSK of their hugely tax exempt public interest status, because "it means using taxes for an organization that discriminates women". A housewife from Tokyo had collected the signatures since Apr. 10th on the net, she aims to hand it to the Cabinet office on May 23rd. http://www.daily.co.jp/general/2018/05/17/0011265441.shtml

Edited by Akinomaki
  • Like 5

dingo    336
18 hours ago, Akinomaki said:

16692 ordinary netizens have signed a petition to the Cabinet office public interest certification committee (where also Taka had aimed his complaint at), demanding to strip the NSK of their hugely tax exempt public interest status, because "it means using taxes for an organization that discriminates women". A housewife from Tokyo had collected the signatures since Apr. 10th on the net, she aims to hand it to the Cabinet office on May 23rd. http://www.daily.co.jp/general/2018/05/17/0011265441.shtml

NSK losing their status is just about as likely as having a female yokozuna.