Kintamayama

Videos and promo-Haru 2018 - Days 1-15

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Jakusotsu said:

For which I am grateful. I know he has his fans, but I always found his antics disturbing.

Me too. And to say that  it prompted rikishi to start is doubtful as many have expressed the opposite.

Either someone has said something to the gyoji  or a personal something in his life has him perform a complete transformation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jakusotsu said:

For which I am grateful. I know he has his fans, but I always found his antics disturbing.

Grrr...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While I am honestly surprised that people manage to not love Kimura Konosuke, I'd like to point out that (for me) he also stands out because of his current sekitori peers. So many uncharismatic barkers, it's insane.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please make a video out of that Chiyomaru interview!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Rocks said:

Please make a video out of that Chiyomaru interview!

You think I'll pass up that opportunity??

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Rocks said:

Please make a video out of that Chiyomaru interview!

This isn’t the spoilers topic…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, specialweek 2 said:

Me too. And to say that  it prompted rikishi to start is doubtful as many have expressed the opposite.

Either someone has said something to the gyoji  or a personal something in his life has him perform a complete transformation.

Rikishi have expressed to you the opposite?  Can you elaborate? This can change my outlook on life..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kintamayama said:

Rikishi have expressed to you the opposite?  Can you elaborate? This can change my outlook on life..

In private some have expressed their dislike.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Yamanashi said:

Ikiotoshi ...

 

Good to see someone noticed..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Takanoiwa-Terunofuji. Based on the crowd cheering and all the press you'd would have thought this was the last match of the day. 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Rocks said:

Takanoiwa-Terunofuji. Based on the crowd cheering and all the press you'd would have thought this was the last match of the day. 

 

Well, the ramifications and undercurrents and what's at stake for Takanoiwa this basho-sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now