Sign in to follow this  
Benihana

Help needed - daily basho pics team

Benihana    499

Hello forum members,

at the moment the team consists of 5 members and each of us has to do 2-4 days. We want to reduce this workload to a max of 2 days/member, so we need at least 3 new members, 5+ would be nice.

If you want to help us and even only for 1 day/basho, you are very, very welcome, just leave me a PM for further instructions.

What to expect:

Akinomaki opens a thread each day, called "Day x pics overview Hatsu 2018", thumbnails already are roughly sorted. You open a thread "Day x pics Hatsu Basho 2018" in a separate window/tab. Now you click on a thumbnail and copy the adress from the tab that opens now. Copying the thumbnail's link from the overview won't work! Now try to bring those pics into some order (timeline) and formatting in your thread. It's up to you, which pics you keep. i.e. if a pic is posted multiple times in the overview, i keep only the highest resolution.

On a normal day you're done in less than 30 minutes. As soon as you have established yourself a system of where to use your mouse or keyboard commands for switching tabs/windows, copying and pasting, it's a piece of cake. Some of us do this since years and we'll help you with tips/tools/browser recommendation, etc. And if there is a pic tsunami (i.e. Yoshikaze/Hakuho "monoii"), you always can call for backup.

Edited by Benihana

PawnSums    51
Posted (edited)

I'll Help, Starting Day One

Edit: I see you got a profile picture.

Edited by PawnSums
  • Thanks 1

Benihana    499

Thank you, guys :-)

Yeah, it needed to happen some day.

Kawabata    33

Hi @Benihana, another newbie here willing to help out if you still need people, just let me know when

• Thanks 1