Sign in to follow this  
Kaikitsune Makoto

6 polyps removed from ex-Kyokutenho's colon

6 polyps were removed in most likely dramatic snare fashion at hospital during a cancer surveillance colonoscopy. ex-Kyokutenho's colon was examined and aforementioned polyps removed. PAD is unknown for now. He apologized for causing worry and didn't give further details how good was the prep up of the colon (was it clean or like this :

and whether he needed i.v medication during the procedure. Nor was the reason for this surveillance colonoscopy revealed as he is very young for such if no spesific reason like genetic risk or blood in feces.  )

• Thanks 2

Hopefully he's okay. I have a relative who had some benign ones removed recently.

16 hours ago, Kaikitsune Makoto said:

6 polyps were removed in most likely dramatic snare fashion at hospital during a cancer surveillance colonoscopy. ex-Kyokutenho's colon was examined and aforementioned polyps removed. PAD is unknown for now. He apologized for causing worry and didn't give further details how good was the prep up of the colon (was it clean or like this :

and whether he needed i.v medication during the procedure. Nor was the reason for this surveillance colonoscopy revealed as he is very young for such if no spesific reason like genetic risk or blood in feces.  )

It is very common for people who are nearing or recently turned 40 to get a full physical exam called a ningen dokku. Most companies and organizations encourage staff to have them done.

16 hours ago, Katooshu said:

Hopefully he's okay. I have a relative who had some benign ones removed recently.

Reading the thread headlines this morning, it said

6 polyps removed from ex-Kyokutenho's colon

by Katooshu

and I thought "wow ... you the man!

On a more informative note, some people naturally develop benign polyps; I have them removed every five years during my colonoscopy.

Edited by Yamanashi
  • Haha 1

Although a colonoscopy isn't the most pleasant of procedures, it's worth getting it done. Colonic cancer is one of the most unpleasant ways to die.