Sign in to follow this  
Tamanaogijima

UDH Aki Basho 2017

Hello gamers,

the UDH entry form is ready now and waiting for your selections. Rules in a (very small) nutshell: Guess the thirteen makuuchi rikishi you expect to have the fewest wins this basho.

You may submit your entry at http://udh.seisa.de/udh_index.html.

Once you have selected your team, please root for them as much as you can. The game was not intended to honor any failure, but to stimulate interest in the less successful rikishi.

The deadline for your entries will be the first day of the basho (Sunday, September 10th) at 12pm Japanese Time.

Good luck!

Link to the latest available standings >>> http://udh.seisa.de/udh_stand.html

• Like 1

Just wondering how many of us are going to put Hakuho, Kisenosato, Kakuryu, Endo, and Ura on points in hopes they drop out quickly.

Tama san,

Was my entry received? I don't remember whether I completed it or not.

Thanks.

On 6.9.2017 at 17:50, Gaijingai said:

Just wondering how many of us are going to put Hakuho, Kisenosato, Kakuryu, Endo, and Ura on points in hopes they drop out quickly.

Hopefully not too many have done so. Or change it until tomorrow.

A kyujo rikishi that cannot be substituted by one of the alternative choices (simply because you have run out of them) counts as 15-0 zensho.

On 6.9.2017 at 22:58, WAKATAKE said:

Tama san,

Was my entry received? I don't remember whether I completed it or not.

Thanks.

Found an entry from Aug 30. You're in. (Didn't check whom you have picked, though, so you might want to change that...)

First time I've looked at the results now, and yep, my score is exactly as disastrous as I imagined it to be...

On 13.9.2017 at 23:28, Asashosakari said:

First time I've looked at the results now, and yep, my score is exactly as disastrous as I imagined it to be...

And it won't get any better. Soon Goeido might be the top ranked active rikishi in the basho. (Now where's Randomitsuki? Time to create another video...)

My Norizo Cup Non-active rikishi score was -70, and I come in 6th in UDH.  Well, a lot of people had those 3 rikishi who shocked a lot of people by getting KKs high on their scoring list, and so it came down more to the other spots in the line-up.  The middle part of my line-up did pretty well poorly - I had Kagayaki and Tokushoryu on 4, Ura and Nishikigi on 3.

Go figure...somehow my dreadful early-doors score turned into a narrow kachikoshi over the second week, only to drop back right below the line at the end.