Sign in to follow this  
RaeucherLax

Kokonoe-beya Website

https://www.kokonoe-beya.com/en/

Kokonoe Heya launched an english website on the 2. of June.
Some Information about their Rikishi, Gyoji and the Oyakata (ex-Chiyotaikai ) and how to join the supporters Club (koenkai).
As @John Gunning pointed out in a different thread not so long ago you have to be a koenkai member (or accompany one) if you want to visit.

Does somebody here know if there any other heya with english websites? 

Edited by RaeucherLax
Heya / Beya ... sorted out 4 now
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Wow, cool site you found. They did nice work, i hope they add more background later.

Kokonoe-beya it is.

• Like 1

Thx, Kokonoe-oyakata announced it on his Twitter.

I just searched it in the glossary and don't find the option to change the thread name into Kokonoe-beya on my mobile phone... of its possible at all. And I am to lazy to go inside now, gotta enjoy  the german summer outside... while its still here B-)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, RaeucherLax said:

gotta enjoy  the german summer outside... while its still here B-)

Still here? Tis but a warmup...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RaeucherLax said:

Some Information about their Rikishi, Gyoji and the Oyakata (ex-Chiyotaikai ) and how to join the supporters Club (koenkai).
As @John Gunning pointed out in a different thread not so long ago you have to be a koenkai member (or accompany one) if you want to visit.

Tomozuna:

http://www.tomozuna-beya-fansite.biz

http://www.tomozuna-beya-fansite.com

• Like 3

@mods  -- if this going to be a general thread for heya websites, please change the topic title.

@Fay -- the Tomozuna pages are outdated. Is no one updating them any more?

Edited by orandashoho

22 hours ago, RaeucherLax said:

Thx, Kokonoe-oyakata announced it on his Twitter.

I just searched it in the glossary and don't find the option to change the thread name into Kokonoe-beya on my mobile phone... of its possible at all.

I change thread titles all the time during a basho, from PC, laptop, and tablet. I haven't tried it with a phone but maybe it's done the same way. For reference for those who don't know how, to change the title of a thread you created click the Edit "button" (link, whatever) on the originating message. The title then becomes editable.  This is the same Edit you would use to make changes to a message you posted.

Edited by Fukurou
  • Like 1

I never edit my posts.

Edited by Benevolance
Edited for accuracy
  • Like 5

Shikihide beya just added an Instragram page to their social media presence at the beginning of the month. Not really English, per se, but usually text doesn't matter for Instagram. They post a lot of pictures on Twitter, so I'm hoping they build up a decent collection. 

On 21.6.2017 at 12:31, orandashoho said:

@mods  -- if this going to be a general thread for heya websites, please change the topic title.

@Fay -- the Tomozuna pages are outdated. Is no one updating them any more?

Yeah I know, I'm sorry but I don't have any free time in the moment. I even don't have time to read the forum ...

On 20.6.2017 at 19:43, RaeucherLax said:

I'm a Sadogatake kouenkai member, but it seems to work also at Kokone ;-).

Well in fact I only support Chiyoshoma from the beginning, without being a member of the supporters club. I go to watch training there each time I'm in Japan. Most of the time I take people with me. So if someone wants to join next time, send me a message.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/22/2017 at 01:52, Fay said:

I'm a Sadogatake kouenkai member, but it seems to work also at Kokone ;-).

Well in fact I only support Chiyoshoma from the beginning, without being a member of the supporters club. I go to watch training there each time I'm in Japan. Most of the time I take people with me. So if someone wants to join next time, send me a message.

Your koenkai membership also works for several Mongolian sekitori. (and Sanyaku too)

17 minutes ago, rhyen said:

Your koenkai membership also works for several Mongolian sekitori. (and Sanyaku too)

Whatever it is, it works ;-)(Laughing...)