Sign in to follow this  
Fujisan

Manchester terrorists..

Just wanted to give my support to the injured and those who died in the manchester terrorist attacks..........

Real sad that so many injured and died.....

Words fail me these things happen but I have said enough not much else to say.........

• Like 2

We cannot give in to evil like this.  Police and security services must be given all the resources they need to stop them.

Swami

If only we could figure out why people want to blow themselves up.

Could it be that Britain isn't tolerant of foreigners?

Many lives could be saved in the future if only the British people were more compassionate toward those of different cultural and racial backgrounds. 

5 hours ago, Masumasumasu said:

If only we could figure out why people want to blow themselves up.

Could it be that Britain isn't tolerant of foreigners?

Many lives could be saved in the future if only the British people were more compassionate toward those of different cultural and racial backgrounds. 

So the French, the Americans, the Thai, the Australians, the Indonesians, the Egyptians, the Belgians, the Germans, the Nigerians and those that must never be mentioned are all intolerant of foreigners..  All these and many more have had their share of bombings. So I would say that your assumption does not hold water, sir.   Unless EVERYONE is intolerant, in which case I'm buying a boat.

• Like 5

I believe the forum has a policy for threads like this one. In this case it might be a wise one, because a sensitive and well-meaning post by Fujisan has been hijacked by a post of transcendent ignorance (on several levels) by a long-time troll on this forum. I frankly have no idea why he is still tolerated in this community, especially after comments like this one, that are very clearly intended to upset people. Perhaps the mods should jump on this before yet another thread turns ugly.

Edited by Pandaazuma
  • Like 2

Yes, quite right Pandaazuma. Locked, and yet once again will take this to the rest of the staff, but... :-/

The rest of the staff agreed to be finally done with Masumasumasu, to make this forum a more benevolent place.

• Like 10