Tamanaogijima

UDH Kyushu Basho 2016

Hello gamers,

the UDH entry form is ready now and waiting for your selections. Rules in a (very small) nutshell: Guess the thirteen makuuchi rikishi you expect to have the fewest wins this basho.

You may submit your entry at http://udh.seisa.de/udh_index.html.

Once you have selected your team, please root for them as much as you can. The game was not intended to honor any failure, but to stimulate interest in the less successful rikishi.

The deadline for your entries will be the first day of the basho (Sunday, July 10th November 13th) at 12pm Japanese Time.

Good luck!

Link to the latest available standings >>> http://udh.seisa.de/udh_stand.html

Edited by Tamanaogijima
Dreaded copy&paste...
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Fukurou said:

Is this the banzuke for Kyushu? I'm seeing a frame but no info/rankings for both versions. (I did clear cache)

Erm... yes. Forgot to create the banzuke file. Will be added soon.

3rd appearance in the top 10 for Tamawashi, a new record.  And of course he starts it off with a win over a Yokozuna.

6 hours ago, Gurowake said:

3rd appearance in the top 10 for Tamawashi, a new record.  And of course he starts it off with a win over a Yokozuna.

Three top-10 appearances aren't a record as Hokutoriki had that in his heydays as well.

A record are Tamawashi's now three basho with a an average score of >5.000. Hokutoriki will not be able to tie that one any more, and Tama might even be able to add one or two more.

Tamawashi's other two 5.xxx basho started according to protocol with a lossand ended with at least 10 losses. His fourth appearance on the list (Hatsu 2011) started with a win but ended with 10 losses as well.

6 hours ago, Tamanaogijima said:

Three top-10 appearances aren't a record as Hokutoriki had that in his heydays as well.

I guess I meant that it's the current record.  It was easier to be in the top 10 back when there were less basho in UDH history, so I don't think historically who was once in the top 10 has all that much meaning.  Hokutoriki's 3rd "best" showing is now only 30th.

• Like 1

On 14.11.2016 at 22:29, Reijinguoshan said:

I would like to announce my retirement from UDH game as I am not able to get better at it.

Well, after all the game is all about not getting better...

I will sadly accept your retirement but hope you will return some day and gambarize to do even worse ;-)

• Like 1