Sign in to follow this  
Akinomaki

Escaping pics

On 24.12.2015 at 16:18, Akinomaki said:

I hadn't noticed it yet, but presently singer Masuiyama, like his father Masuiyama I, both as Mihogaseki-oyakata shisho of Kitanoumi, is a reasonably good painter as well. Both have had paintings in Nikakai exhibitions, Nikaten.

on the net several sumo paintings of Masuiyama the singer son can be found
20090905132924.jpg

o0800106710492858409.jpg
from the nikaten site (2002 exhibition)
24toku05.jpg

I couldn't find any information if the cover for his single "Sonna Yuko ni ..." was painted by himself

http://blogs.c.yimg.jp/res/blog-20-73/rahyale/folder/913274/33/22525933/img_0

I can't reach the edit button anymore, but I can post new over the pics

I couldn't find any information if the cover for his single "Sonna Yuko ni ..." was painted by himself

for this post the edit button is still accessible, but maybe no longer later: this pic shows at the PC from where I posted it, but nowhere else, but it is the one that ruins the page:

o0800106710492858409.jpg

The link still works to show it - now only in the post above - but after displaying the link once, this one here became a (broken) link again - but only till reload.

after killing the cookie (maybe the wrong one) and the cache, the pic still shows here and nowhere else.

Now I replaced the pasted pic (with the code that caused this) with the pasted URL of the pic - the post is in normal boundaries again, the pic is shown here, otherwise just the name.

Now I killed the right cookies, and after emptying the cache again, the pic is gone from here as well.

Edited by Akinomaki

A change in the new version? First of all I can't get to the problem pics without copying half of the forum page design with it. I can delete most if it though.

On 24.12.2015 at 16:18, Akinomaki said:

o0800106710492858409.jpg
from the nikaten site (2002 exhibition)
24toku05.jpg

•  
  •  

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Still a mess, I can't reach the edit or delete buttons for the above post.

If you want to edit the post, can you do it by disabling images in your browser first?

On 24.10.2016 at 08:36, Naganoyama said:

If you want to edit the post, can you do it by disabling images in your browser first?

Yes, that works. I had to install the ImageBlock Firefox add-on to do this in an easy way.

Edited by Akinomaki