Sign in to follow this  
shimodahito

Heya near Ryogoku subway station

Good day,
   for some reason, i was not able to reply to the topic... so i'm starting a new one with the same title.  

Deddy wrote:  Hi! Nice to meet you all:-)

Can someone here give me an information about heya near Ryogoku subway station? I mean in a walk distance. I'll be in Tokyo this 28 September and i hope i'm lucky enough to see asageiko since i've heard it will be very near after the tournament and the rikishi may be take a rest for a week. I just want to see a glimpse or may be from the outside, because it may be hard for me to wake up early to watch inside the heya from the beginning. I've seen Arashio Beya web, but it is not in a walk distance from Ryogoku station. Do someone here know a heya near Ryogoku Station, with window to watch from the outside?

Thanks anyway :-)

If this link (https://www.google.com/maps/search/部屋/@35.6946188,139.7908294,17z) doesn't work correctly, here's what i did:

I went to google maps and punched in Ryogoku Kokugikan; then clicked on "NEARBY" and cut/pasted 部屋 (kanji for heya).  About a dozen heyas populated the map with specific addresses listed to the left of the map.    

This might help you.  Good luck and have a great trip!