Sign in to follow this  
shimodahito

sumo forum and new browser issues.

good day all,

I updated my browser (chrome) and noticed some aggravating changes with this sight.

1) the buttons to the links for the glossary, database, NSK home web site are gone, as well as the JST time clock.  I can't see them.  Can anyone tell me in lay terms how to get them back?  

2) when typing a message (like I am now); it's double spacing everytime i hit the return key. how can i make it do single space returns.  I don't see a function for paragraph line settings -- only font, bold, italic, numbering, bullets, etc.....  If anyone can explain what this computer illiterate is doing wrong, suggestions welcome. If I want two spaces, I'll hit return twice.  (the 21 game entries are a good example of who has similar double space vs single space settings.

thanks.

-shimodahito (who wants to put my shikona ONE line below the "thanks"!)

Edited by shimodahito

I asked about this several weeks ago. I'm still waiting for a reply. At least you know how to make vertical columns, I'm still trying to figure that out. Bumpkin.

Edited by Bumpkin

31 minutes ago, shimodahito said:

2) when typing a message (like I am now); it's double spacing everytime i hit the return key. how can i make it do single space returns. 

For now, the easiest way to avoid the double space problem is to create your post in a notepad screen and then copy and paste it to the forum editor. When stuck with a lemon, sometimes you have to make lemonade.

Edited by Asojima

On 9/5/2016 at 16:26, Asojima said:

For now, the easiest way to avoid the double space problem is to create your post in a notepad screen and then copy and paste it to the forum editor. When stuck with a lemon, sometimes you have to make lemonade.

Exil has pointed out that double spacing can be avoided by using Shift-Enter to force a new line.  (Applauding...)

• Like 1

The clock feature is very useful and so is a quick link to Sumodb. But no clock and no links are visible for me anywhere. Are these features I should turn on, or is it embedded on a special page, and where can I find it?

• Like 1