Kintamayama

After party- Hakuhou admits injuries and talks about Kisenosato

This post will look sillier than the 2014 Ozeki Ichinojo bandwagon does now after the Kisenosato 14-1Y performance that will smash my analysis into a million pieces.

All we need is a Mark Buckton article calling on Kise to retire to cement the tsuna.

• Like 6

This post will look sillier than the 2014 Ozeki Ichinojo bandwagon does now after the Kisenosato 14-1Y performance that will smash my analysis into a million pieces.

All we need is a Mark Buckton article calling on Kise to retire to cement the tsuna.

Well this settles it then: either Kise gets 13 wins or less or 14 wins plus, and he either gets the cup or he fails to get the cup, mark my words. I'm getting really good at this sumo analysis, I've cracked the Kyokai's code you know.

Did you know that there is yaocho even in keiko?

/sarcasm

In May there was a Terunofuji to give every one a free win. Next basho Terunofuji will be back healthy to take wins instead of giving wins. If Goeido and Kotoshougiku perform like in May, it will be very difficult for Kisenosato to win more than 13 wins. I predict him 12 to 13 wins in July.

Edited by Dapeng

... Next basho Terunofuji will be back healthy to take wins instead of giving wins.

I really hope he is healthy in July. It was sad watching him struggle through the last tournament. :-(

• Like 1

... Next basho Terunofuji will be back healthy to take wins instead of giving wins.

I really hope he is healthy in July. It was sad watching him struggle through the last tournament. :-(

I hope Teru comes back with FIRE in July, and Takes the Yusho with a career best 14-1.

(His only loss will be against Kotoyuki)

If Teru's not close to 100 percent I don't see him beating Kise.

Since the knee blew out in Aki (against who else but Kise) their bouts haven't been close. Teru's form last basho and his failure to give his body rest lead me to think the most likely outcome in July is Kise moving to 8-3 in their head to head.

If Teru's not close to 100 percent I don't see him beating Kise.

Since the knee blew out in Aki (against who else but Kise) their bouts haven't been close. Teru's form last basho and his failure to give his body rest lead me to think the most likely outcome in July is Kise moving to 8-3 in their head to head.

Yeah that image of his right knee bending awkwardly under 150 kilos of pure Mongolian awesomeness is still burned vividly in my mind.

Well....In that case, Kisenosato with a 13-2-P Yusho would be my next happy thought.

(His Losses would be to Kotoyuki and Hakuho, who he would then smash in the playoff)

Well....In that case, Kisenosato with a 13-2-P Yusho would be my next happy thought.

(His Losses would be to Kotoyuki and Hakuho, who he would then smash in the playoff)

I don't think Kise can beat Hakuho twice in one basho. In July, if Hakuho loses to Kise on day-13, he will lose again. Hakuho will be either yusho or 12 wins. Anyway, no playoff with Kise.

• Like 1