Sign in to follow this  
Manekineko

Extra history Youtube videos

Quantity 'n' quality of educational content available on YouTube doesn't cease to amaze me. Recently I've become hooked on Extra History. There is a Sengoku jidai (warring states, aka Takeda-Oda-Toyotomi-Tokugawa clash) series, hence Japan-Japanese subforum. If there is a sengoku jidai connoisseur here, I'm curious to hear the opinion on factual quality of these videos - production and amusement quality is high indeed. :-)

• Like 3

Quantity 'n' quality of educational content available on YouTube doesn't cease to amaze me. Recently I've become hooked on Extra History. There is a Sengoku jidai (warring states, aka Takeda-Oda-Toyotomi-Tokugawa clash) series, hence Japan-Japanese subforum. If there is a sengoku jidai connoisseur here, I'm curious to hear the opinion on factual quality of these videos - production and amusement quality is high indeed. :-)

Incredible stuff there. Have just watched the first few minutes, but already looks awesome. Thanks for sharing. My whole life I have been obsessed with the warring states period in Japan's history.