Sign in to follow this  
Fujisan

Lifes great mysteries.......

After my previous message in this off topic forum I decided to open a new thread on things I can never understand about everyday life.........(Feel free to post your own)

#1 Why is butter so popular?

My girlfriend used to buy it and you could never spread it on bread without leaving large clumps of it and tearing pieces out of the bread itself in a vain attempt to spread it

I would have to leave margarine in the fridge for a full day to make it that un-spreadable.....

Why do other people's farts smell worse than yours?

• Like 1

Why don't car horns sound like hand grenades?

I think you have to toast the bread and then spread the butter.

Why do people say the alarm went off? clearly it went on..

• Like 1

#2 Why is it when you try to load a page on the internet the computer may take a lifetime to load but when you eventually get to the site it loads it again...

"This site is loading-Again"

How many times do you need to load it?

That would work but I dont think the butter fans only use it on toast...

i guess the question is, get fat from butter, or get toxins from margarine. Personally, I give it a nice slab of peanut butter most of the time, best of both worlds, fat and toxins.

i guess the question is, get fat from butter, or get toxins from margarine. Personally, I give it a nice slab of peanut butter most of the time, best of both worlds, fat and toxins.

Which leads to anoter question....

Why is everyone so obsessed with losing weight?

If I lost anymore weight I would blow away with the next wind.......

I am fed up with readfing food labels saying "30% less fat." What do I want with food with less fat? Put it back again I never asked you to take it out.....

"30% less fat" = "30% less flavour.....

And thats true in at least one case......I tried it when the original ran out and I wont do that again....No taste whatsoever..

I am fed up with readfing food labels saying "30% less fat."

I have the same problem with "No preservatives added." At my age, I need all of them that I can get.
  • Like 4

In past days butter wasn't that hard,but nowadays it is harder due to feeding cows soy.

If one insists on eating butter judtget it out of the fridge an hour befor breakfast.

I am fed up with readfing food labels saying "30% less fat." What do I want with food with less fat?

What on earth are you eating that can have it's fat content reduced by 30%?

A hibernating bear?

I am fed up with readfing food labels saying "30% less fat." What do I want with food with less fat?

What on earth are you eating that can have it's fat content reduced by 30%?

A hibernating bear?

No nothing like that.....

Actually its "Tuna and sweetcorn" sandwich filling......

Add a little mayonaise and its one of the best tastes I have ever had on my tongue.....Seriously,try it.......

Which leads to anoter question....

Why is everyone so obsessed with losing weight?

If I lost anymore weight I would blow away with the next wind.......

I am fed up with readfing food labels saying "30% less fat." What do I want with food with less fat? Put it back again I never asked you to take it out.....

"30% less fat" = "30% less flavour.....

And thats true in at least one case......I tried it when the original ran out and I wont do that again....No taste whatsoever..

How much do you weigh? because if you lived in the states you definitely wouldn't be asking that question.....

as for Japan people are too skinny in general, they should all be looking to put on weight. Do some amasumo, put on some muscle. I'm about 215/ 180 cm, can't imagine going below 200.

How much do you weigh? because if you lived in the states you definitely wouldn't be asking that question.....

as for Japan people are too skinny in general, they should all be looking to put on weight. Do some amasumo, put on some muscle. I'm about 215/ 180 cm, can't imagine going below 200.

9 stone.....Exactly..