Sign in to follow this  
Kintamayama

Bart wins it..

It is still a fact that he is gigantic athlete with a lot of heavy duty training with really hard professional heavy weight judoka and so. He should really breeze through sandanme without big problems. Sandanme 7-0 isn't that easy for him though because of the college guys (and as you saw Satoyama was not an easy foe for him either) but for now he is doing well not to slip and lose at all.

Senpai: Any idea if he can understand Finnish? (sorry if I asked this before..forgot totally)

Haven't heard him speak finnish but that doesn't mean he can't. But if we take it in big picture than almost every estonian speak or understand enough finnish to communicate in at least low level .. (Blowing up furiously...)

When I finish the web site for Baruto I'll start searching every news about him .. maybe then I can give U an excact answer.

When I finish the web site for Baruto I'll start searching every news about him .. maybe then I can give U an excact answer.

but why would the ozeki care about this??

(Hugging...)

Next opponent for Bart will the record go one?

Sd35e  Kimurayama (3-0) - (3-0) Baruto Sd33w

So much for the record-Bart lost.

Too bad! Another myth gone! Could he still be promoted to Makushita if he wins the remaining bouts?

So much for the record-Bart lost.

Too bad! Another myth gone! Could he still be promoted to Makushita if he wins the remaining bouts?

Yes, a 6-1 would bring him to about Ms53, but a 5-2 would strand him short at about Sd7.

It's sad day for me to see Bart go down .. but still it's a sport and defeats are the part of that.

Sd35e  Kimurayama (4-0)    oshidashi      Sd33w  Baruto (3-1)

So let's hope he will go on fighting because the Makushita place is on the line.

:-|

It's sad day for me to see Bart go down .. but still it's a sport and defeats are the part of that.
Sd35e 

:'-( It truly is a sad day for me as well. Does anyone have any information on the guy that defeated him Sd35e Kimurayama? I was wondering if he is large like Baruto. I know size in sumo does not always make a winner. Just curious more than anything. :-O

This thread may be of interest to you.

Big men learn from their mistakes and defeats .. let's hope that Baruto isn't big only in body ..

Big men learn from their mistakes and defeats .. let's hope that Baruto isn't big only in body ..

Hopefully he will have a really long memory and be able to return the favor.. Maybe next tournament? (Bye, bye...)

Enough of this thread already eh? This guy hasn't even made it to makushita yet whats all the hype? NEW POST PLEASE!

Enough of this thread already eh? This guy hasn't even made it to makushita yet whats all the hype? NEW POST PLEASE!

ok? (Bye, bye...)

Here's a new post- he lost again today, this time to Brazilian Azumaoo, and by Okuridashi.

Here's a new post- he lost again today, this time to Brazilian Azumaoo, and by Okuridashi.

(Applauding...) Two losses in a row...... (Blinking...)

:-( Two losses in a row...... :-O

Like people have been saying, that doesn't means Baruto just lost his "mojo" or something like this.

But he *is* young, and it takes time to adapt and be able to defeat older/more experienced rikishis.

For me, Baruto is Makuuchi (probably even Sanyaku) material, but he is not a demi god. No rikishi is (Whistling...)

he beat that brazilian guy before but as i said somewhere else i went to tamanoi beya twice within the space of 3 months and the improvement he showed was amazing. first time he looked raw and was losing more than he won. second time he blew away about 20 in a row with pure power. todays loss wasn7t a bad one i feel (though i didn't see it)

No way. He met him today for the first time. You are probably referring to Takaazuma. This is Azumaou, who's been around for years- 10, to be exact.

This is Azumaou, who's been around for years

And won the Sandanme yusho just six months ago, so he's hardly a pushover like many others in Sandanme might be, even if he's not a huge talent.

Ay Caramba!

i shouldn't be so lazy and check before i post. too many "azuma" brazilians. is he the other guy in tamanoi?

Yes, he is.

This is Azumaou, who's been around for years- 10, to be exact.

Wow ten years.... Journeyman sounds like the right word. I am still hoping for a 5-2 record but a winning record will work as well. Go Baruto! (like he can see what I am typing..... (Applauding...) )

Bart makes a comeback after to losses! Would he have power to take the last bout too?