Sign in to follow this  
PhorCillic

Need help in kanji

Well: I started looking for console sumo games. And the search was successful - found a plenty games for Nintendo consoles. So I started playing Tsuppari Oozumou Super Nintendo version, as Mizunoyama (水の山) Then in one of the bashos, I won via rare-for-the-game kimarite (even zabutons were flying despite it was a bout against a maegashira)... and I don't have any idea, what it was:

JpU0Smk.png

The problem is exactly in one kanji: ?tsukiotoshi

PS: Heh, I had a huuuuge problem with decision in which category I should post both the screen and the question. I have also other topic to discuss (sumo-related mangas and anime? I am preparing a presentation about sumo for one of the local conventions), but again - I dunno in which category I should post.

Edited by PhorCillic

I wonder how it looks like - smashing the other down like with the mochi hammer?

Two hands together isn't really a forbidden closed fist ...

All I remember about that match was an opponent's head... smashed into the dohyo.

I should record/stream my playing (A new start? Why not) or something... Even if my 'style' there is harite-oriented :I

One of the reasons? It has a large number of kanji I don't clearly understand :D

Edited by PhorCillic