Sign in to follow this  
Kintamayama

Aki 2015 Videos- Promo + Days 1-15

Day 1-tomorrow will be very late. sorry.

Edited by Kintamayama
  • Like 28

Thanks for doing the videos once again Kintamayama, they're an irreplaceable source of sumo!

Also thanks for Asashosakari​Akinomaki for the special on Okinoumi -- it was very interesting to listen to the commentators talk before the match cause their sumo advice to Okinoumi was almost the exact same thing he executed in his bout!

Edited by dingo

Aunt Zelda says the same thing your grandmother used to say. Sumo knowledge runs in your family.

• Like 1

Aunt Zelda says the same thing your grandmother used to say. Sumo knowledge runs in your family.

I didn't think anyone was actually listening..

I also uploaded day 1-3 (day 3 part 2 uploading now) https://mega.nz/#F!xJ1VkRpZ!LBlEAPYH2XlKJuS45o4CKg I have exceeded my free storage in mega, I'll probably have to delete one of the bashos in there to get more space..

cheers!

Thanks again for this!!

Just a small suggestion (feel free to ignore it if you want). Personally I would prefer single files rather than zipped ones. I must admit that I am mostly interested in the Juryo coverage. But as I said, do what pleases you best!

Just a small suggestion (feel free to ignore it if you want). Personally I would prefer single files rather than zipped ones. I must admit that I am mostly interested in the Juryo coverage. But as I said, do what pleases you best!

You don't have to use the zip download button, the files can be right-clicked for individual downloading.

You don't have to use the zip download button, the files can be right-clicked for individual downloading.

yes :>

Kinta, McCartney's got a chance if he can bring the fire of the old "I wanna hold your belt" days.

• Like 1