Sign in to follow this  
PhorCillic

Hello.

Good morning/afternoon/evening...

My name is Krzysztof (Chris). I'm 23-year old IT student from Olsztyn, Poland.

When I started watching Ozumo? Kyushu Basho 2014. Having a very few experience (I'm a second generation greco-roman wrestler), I was shocked. Positively.

I tried to make some noise in sumogames, but I wasn't good at betting. (See: Kosimazaki at Golynohana's games page). Instead, I started thinking about something... unique. I'm not a good player - but (I think) I'm a good creator...

...and about 2 months ago I started making my own sumo game. With 'original universe', stats, match engine (simple atm, no betting) and... players as oyakatas of their own stables. And I was impressed at first (12 stables / 40 rikishi). I sent info to Golynohana - without his opinion I just don't want to show my game. Maybe it's too bad? :)

Nice to meet you, the Community. :)

• Like 3

Welcome!

Looking forward to hearing more about your sumo game. :-)

Welcome to the Forum!

I am also very curious and looking forward to your sumo game creation!

Wow, thanks! :)

And you want to know more about my game? I'm shocked :)

Well, looks like it will be first game (of it's type) in the world. At least in English & Polish (and in other languages if someone will translate).

Game is in Open Alpha state. It's simple, playable and open for ideas. I had to do some "world modifications" (as progressive division creation or Maezumo as non-yusho division, but with 'normal' rules... I have a little problems with explanations in English). Um... 'Sumo Games' category should be okay? :)

• Like 1