Sign in to follow this  
Kintamayama

Haru 2015 Videos- Days 1-15

Super thanks for the extra early coverage today. Was gonna catch the recap at night since traveling so this was a pleasant treat.

Videos up in the database

• Like 4

So dumb question:

I always view kintas stuff on YouTube (BTW, thank you kintamayama, you are my hero!)

What's "in the database"?

So dumb question:

I always view kintas stuff on YouTube (BTW, thank you kintamayama, you are my hero!)

The ultimate repository for everything sumo!

http://sumodb.sumogames.de/

• Like 1

So dumb question:

Or more specifically here . Click the blue box to view the video.

Edited by Asojima

I noticed one error in the database today. Kotofujuku (Ms50e) vs Daiseiho is missing (instead another copy of Kaiseio vs Onojo.

I noticed one error in the database today. Kotofujuku (Ms50e) vs Daiseiho is missing (instead another copy of Kaiseio vs Onojo.

Puh, I hunted a non-existing bug. Please mention next time that it's the VIDEO which was missing/duplicated. The bouts itself seem to be just fine.

Puh, I hunted a non-existing bug. Please mention next time that it's the VIDEO which was missing/duplicated. The bouts itself seem to be just fine.

Sorry, since this is the videos thread, I thought that would be clear.

So dumb question:

Or more specifically here . Click the blue box to view the video.

greatest...website...ever. I've already spent way too many hours on this site.

sorry to get off-topic, but do one of you own/manage this? it's insane!! so much great info.

• Like 8

sorry to get off-topic, but do one of you own/manage this? it's insane!! so much great info.

Forum member Doitsuyama is the one who puts all the hard work into that marvel.

And built it from scratch..

And built it from scratch..

well BIG THANKS to doitsuyama for an amazing resource, and to kintamayama for your amazing videos. wouldn't be enjoying sumo this much without you :-)

• Like 1

As always, Kintamayama does an amazing job with both the videos and his commentary. However, I disagree labeling Sokokurai's victory over Shohozan as due to "isamiashi". Shohozan didn't really just accidentally step out, but instead was swung/forced out by Sokokurai's force on his mawashi. Of course Shohozan didn't mean to step out, but it wasn't merely a mental mistake caused by over eagerness, it was a physical mistake caused by Sokokurai, at least in the way I view the bout.

I (platonically) love you Kintamayama for bringing sumo to the masses (Heart...)
(check your donations)

• Like 1

Day 10-today was like giving birth ( am guessing here, but it sure felt like it..):

• Like 20

Kintamayama gave birth and... it's a font day! Congratulations to the parent :)

As always, Kintamayama does an amazing job with both the videos and his commentary. However, I disagree labeling Sokokurai's victory over Shohozan as due to "isamiashi". Shohozan didn't really just accidentally step out, but instead was swung/forced out by Sokokurai's force on his mawashi. Of course Shohozan didn't mean to step out, but it wasn't merely a mental mistake caused by over eagerness, it was a physical mistake caused by Sokokurai, at least in the way I view the bout.

You do realize I didn't label it.. The official kimarite was isamiashi, which is a non-kimarite in that it is a losing kimarite and not a winning kimarite. The Kyokai called it.

• Like 4