Sign in to follow this  
Kaiowaka

News of Salary cap for the next basho ?

What's happenend with this game for the Natsu basho 2014 ?

Thank you for the news and the answer

I think there was't Salary cap in Hatsu 2014 as well. The last try Andonishiki to revive the SC game was in Kyudhu 2013.

Kaiowaka,

Why don't you try Vikanohara's game Sumo Market game - it looks like a Salary cap game, but also as the Stable development game, generated by Sashohitowa (which has not been updated for a few bashos).

There`s light at the end of the tunnel...

I just started a new job after more than two years trying to run my own trading stuff.

So if things go well and I get back into a kind of "normal" routine, I might try to restart SCS in September.

I started working in Zurich, Switzerland limitied to 3 months, then I will be transferred to Singapore.

Family is currently still in Germany, so you can imagine the issues... prepare moving, VISA, find new place to live, kindergarden etc etc

but honestly.... if u have limited computer programming skills like me..... it`s more work than I thought and automation wud help sooo much.

so again APOLOGIES for all who remember this game and want to Keep playing it. I want to Play it as well !!

anyone out there currently residing in Singapore or Zurich ?

have a great bashow

yours truly

andonishiki

• Like 1

All,

After being able to settle down at my job after a full year of being here, I am considering reviving the Salarycap Sumo game for the Nagoya basho. However, I will need to do some updating and testing this basho, and will absolutely need a banzuke-maker/co-admin when I do get things up and running again. I honestly hated doing the banzuke, and it never came out the way I wanted it to. I will attempt to iron out any bugs this basho, and hopefully my results grabber is still working. I will let you all know if I can get things working. In short, here are the options as I see them, in order of preference for me:

• I keep hosting and running the game with a co-admin. Someone that is not me does the banzuke.
  • I keep hosting the game and teach someone else how to run it.
  • I dump the files and database to give to someone else to host elsewhere
  • Someone else starts up a new SCS game of their own.
  • Like 2

This is great news, Gusoyama. I prefer option 1 also. And if no one else is willing to make the Banzuke I will volunteer to do it for this wonderful game too. With Odd and ISP Banzuke getting smaller every Basho I can take care of a third one.

Ganzohnesushi

It's really god news about reviving the Salary Cap game.

But...I hope that Vikanohara keeps his wonderful game as well. I like it because you have the opportunity to build a stable using Salary cap and the stable can grow from basho to basho. You can also make transfers etc. It looks a lot more like the different Fantasy games that exist online.

Regards,

Achiyama

• Like 1

There's absolutely space in the sumo game world for Vikanohara's game and Salarycap to both exist. Fun fact: I had originally meant SCS to be a stable game in addition to the salarycap game that it became, but didn't know how to properly integrate the two. Happy I didn't pursue that direction.

Everybody who is missing the Salary Cap game try VIKANOHARA's:

SUMO MARKET GAME

YOU ARE GONNA LIKE IT ! I GUARANTEE IT !!!

(Sign of approval...) (Sign of approval...) (Sign of approval...) (Sign of approval...) (Sign of approval...) (Sign of approval...) (Sign of approval...) (Sign of approval...) (Sign of approval...)

• Like 1

no news from Gusoyama, but anyway - I will try one more time as all personal issues are out of the way :)
if anyone (incl Gusoyama) volunteers to help me updating the spreadsheet and posting results as often as possible
pls send me a PN
greets andonishiki