Sign in to follow this  
Couginishiki

Another new guy

I am Couginishiki,

I have been a long time lurker and avid consumer of Sumo Forum since Hatsu 2012. I have read everything I can get my hands on, watched as much as I could see and been a pest to my wife in the middle of the night (I was hard to be sleep around during Harumafuji's tsuna run).

I have the only 5 year old on my block that knows what shiko is and actually tries to yori drive his brother.

My co-workers know the difference between a henka and a sidestep to a tottari and don't ask what the guy in the bathrobe is chanting anymore.

My name is Couginishiki, and I am a sumo-holic

Edited by Couginishiki
  • Like 1

Welcome on board. My 4 year old daughter would like to oshidashi your son. Her tachi-ai is impressive.... (Oshidashi...)

Ganzohnesushi

• Like 1

Welcome on board. My 4 year old daughter would like to oshidashi your son. Her tachi-ai is impressive.... (Oshidashi...)

Ganzohnesushi

My dude has a brutal tachiai that he transitions into a vertebra crunching hug (he is an affectionate guy *sometimes*).

The development of his techniquenext will obviously head toward a throw (pun intended). His kubinage will rival Goeido's by the time he can color inside the lines. He does shiko daily before his morning snack.

Feel free to bring her by for de-geiko and chocolate pudding cups.