Sign in to follow this  
Tamanaogijima

UDH Nagoya Basho 2013

Hello gamers,

the UDH entry form is ready now and waiting for your selections. Rules in a (very small) nutshell: Guess the thirteen makuuchi rikishi you expect to have the fewest wins this basho.

You may submit your entry at http://udh.seisa.de/udh_index.html.

Once you have selected your team, please root for them as much as you can. The game was not intended to honor any failure, but to stimulate interest in the less successful rikishi.

The deadline for your entries will be the first day of the basho (Sunday, July 7th) at 12pm Japanese Time.

Good luck!

Link to the latest available standings >>> http://udh.seisa.de/udh_stand.html

Correct me if I'm wrong, but a 4 point difference between 1st and 22nd place is very tight, no?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but a 4 point difference between 1st and 22nd place is very tight, no?

It is. With so many people having almost the same rikishi in the three highest slots it is not too surprising, though...

Is there an error on the day 9 scores? My spreadsheet shows I should have 248 points, not 245.

48 from Takekaze

40 each from Gagamaru & Tokitenku

28 from Fujiazuma

12 from Chiyotairyu

18 from Kyokutenho

12 from Takayasu

10 from Tamaasuka

8 from Tokushoryu

12 from Shohozan

4 from Kotoyuki

7 from Chiyonokuni

9 from Daido

Is there an error on the day 9 scores? My spreadsheet shows I should have 248 points, not 245.

(...)

4 from Kotoyuki

(...)

I think the error is in your spreadsheet (or in your entry submission). You have sent Kotooshu and not Kotoyuki as a 1pter.

(...)

4 from Kotoyuki

(...)

I think the error is in your spreadsheet (or in your entry submission). You have sent Kotooshu and not Kotoyuki as a 1pter.

Indeed I did submit Kotooshu instead of Kotoyuki... And apparently on one of his better bashos. nuts.

Edited by nomadwolf

Is it possible to find (or for you to post somewhere) banzuke for past tournaments? It seems like only the banzuke for the current basho is available at the game website...

By the way, thanks for the game, Tamanaogijima! Definitely one of my favorites!

You can find all banzuke in the archive. From the main page, click on the "UDH Arc" button at the top right corner of the screen. Then use the navigation bar on the left side to access prior bashos. Once you have selected a particular basho, the banzuke is displayed in graphical format. Banzukes in text format and standings for the single days of each bashos can be accessed via the navigation buttons in the upper right corner.