Pandaazuma

Games Bugs

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Oskanohana said:

Anybody else hasn't received confirmation e-mail from UDH?

I remember that months ago I found it on the spam folder and I removed it as spam, but now I got nothing. I've sent an e-mail to gyoji@seisa.de with my line-up just in case, but it just seems weird.

The last time I got one was from natsu 2022

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Oskanohana said:

Anybody else hasn't received confirmation e-mail from UDH?

I remember that months ago I found it on the spam folder and I removed it as spam, but now I got nothing. I've sent an e-mail to gyoji@seisa.de with my line-up just in case, but it just seems weird.

I for myself received it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Oskanohana said:

Anybody else hasn't received confirmation e-mail from UDH?

I remember that months ago I found it on the spam folder and I removed it as spam, but now I got nothing. I've sent an e-mail to gyoji@seisa.de with my line-up just in case, but it just seems weird.

Same story here, but instead of e-mailing, I just assumed everything will be okay.

Edit - Actually I just re-entered last minute because I had no idea what my own picks were and it's less fun if I'm in the dark. Of course I spent way less time and effort than I did originally.

Edited by Kaito
update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the list of players that the Juryo Game new bug impacts is:

S2W  Flohru
M1E  Oortael
J2E  Kajiyanosho
J4W  Netsuzakura
J6E  WAKATAKE
J12E Hidenotora

Standings will most probably be corrected at the end of the tournament

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Doitsuyama said:

I fixed the Kawazoe bug, and added the 6 records to the DB.

Thanks for the speedy repair!

I still wonder why it was like this... Could be because he was Ms15TD in Aki...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nantonoyama said:

Thanks for the speedy repair!

I still wonder why it was like this... Could be because he was Ms15TD in Aki...

I didn't synch the four recruits from Aki properly with the Sumo Reference DB. Usually this gets fixed itself after a basho or two when this happens, but Kawazoe was already high up so it's tangentially related to his Ms15Td start.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Unkonoyama said:

Can anyone access tipspiel right now?  Seems to be down for me.

Down for me too, but you can PM your picks to me:

(Kagayaki    Chiyotairyu)
Tochinoshin    Ryuden
Nishikigi    Midorifuji
Takayasu    Kiribayama
Tamawashi    Meisei
Kotonowaka    Mitakeumi

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jakusotsu said:

Down for me too, but you can PM your picks to me:

(Kagayaki    Chiyotairyu)
Tochinoshin    Ryuden
Nishikigi    Midorifuji
Takayasu    Kiribayama
Tamawashi    Meisei
Kotonowaka    Mitakeumi

I'm pretty sure Takayasu/Kiribayama wasn't a choice, but I don't remember for sure what it was. Hiradoumi/Kotoeko?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Kaito said:

I'm pretty sure Takayasu/Kiribayama wasn't a choice, but I don't remember for sure what it was. Hiradoumi/Kotoeko?

You're right, the original selection was changed after I copied it.

I've reveived four entries per PM, three of them including Takayasu. Since there are many more players missing due to the downtime, we will cancel the day altogether.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course I get a 15. I'm sure it would've been a high-scoring day, but still. (Proverbialapple...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kaito said:

Of course I get a 15. I'm sure it would've been a high-scoring day, but still. (Proverbialapple...)

 

2 hours ago, Athenayama said:

14 here.... and I was happy about it till I read the above.

Regrettable as it is, the average score would have been about 12, so there's not all too much advantage lost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jakusotsu said:

 

Regrettable as it is, the average score would have been about 12, so there's not all too much advantage lost.

2 points could make the difference between being in the top 10 or not at the end. ;-)

But seriously, it's totally fair to cancel the day. No problem at all.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Athenayama said:

But seriously, it's totally fair to cancel the day. No problem at all.

easy for you to say

my wife missed a 15 points day.....(Order,order!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Gernobono said:

easy for you to say

my wife missed a 15 points day.....(Order,order!)

Well not so easy, I said I scored 14. ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also would have had a 15 and for me to get that it must have been a high scoring day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gernobono said:

easy for you to say

my wife missed a 15 points day.....(Order,order!)

So it will be rice and springwater for you 'til the end of the Basho   :-P

Ganzohnesushi

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jakusotsu said:

Down for me too, but you can PM your picks to me:

(Kagayaki    Chiyotairyu)
Tochinoshin    Ryuden
Nishikigi    Midorifuji
Takayasu    Kiribayama
Tamawashi    Meisei
Kotonowaka    Mitakeumi

How come that the Takayasu-Kiribayama bout appeared in the above? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Wamahada said:

How come that the Takayasu-Kiribayama bout appeared in the above?

I posted the bouts early, but had second thoughts after takayasu's decisive win yesterdayand decided to go with Kotoeko-Hiradoumi 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Day 15 entry for Bench Sumo can be achieved by clicking on this.....
 
(Basically changing the D=14 to D=15).
 
Sadly, that trick can't be used for the other games, which we will just have to wait for....
 
Edited by Jejima

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This isn't a bug, per se, but the link to Sekitori-Toto on the Superbanzuke site goes to S-T's home page, where everything is from 2010 and broken. I finally realized I could probably find the functional site by Googling it, but since the Home link on the functional site also goes to the broken page, the Superbanzuke link might be better off changed to a different page, like Entry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now