Pandaazuma

Games Bugs

I don't know where to write this, but might as well do it here. It's concerning my juryo game entry.

I logged in an entry with my old shikona Oskanohana, which I changed to Oskahanada because after an hiatus some years ago I couldn't remember my f*** password, but then again I did remember it eventually but I kept that sumogames account as "dead", and while making my picks for all games, I inadvertedly logged in the Oskanohana picks.

I entered my picks with the Oskahanada shikona, but I don't want the juryo game "Oskanohana" to count for anything or influence the World Champion or anything like that (This is for @Randomitsuki). I can't seem to be able to delete my picks, so I'll just change them to the most stupid ones I can think of so as not to influence anything (hopefully my Ishiura yusho pick just eliminates me from contention but then again he'll come back on day 3 and win it all).

So yeah, I'm not trying to gain any unfair advantage, I'm just an idiot. Might as well make it known for everyone (Hitthewall...)

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Oskanohana said:

I don't know where to write this, but might as well do it here. It's concerning my juryo game entry.

Thanks for letting us know. Oskanohana will appear in the standings but not on next banzuke, nor will score SB points if in the final top 10. By changing to "stupid" picks you will give everyone a small boost for their final record, although juryo is sometimes crazy, you might even end up with the yusho by trying to be dead last!

• Thanks 1

Hoshitori needs it's usual kick in the server. Still showing Natsu Day 15 results.

Due to Naruto-beya's withdrawal, the Juryo torikumi for day 9 was redone (removing Oshoma).

Sumogames.de (Toto etc.) still has the bout Oshoma-Yago, so I'll advise everybody not to make theirs picks before it is fixed.

• Thanks 1

Fixed now, but I don't know what will happen with the wrong Toto entries submitted before.

20 hours ago, Jakusotsu said:

Fixed now, but I don't know what will happen with the wrong Toto entries submitted before.

Well, I guess we have to live with entries like these:
http://sekitoto.sumogames.de/Entry.aspx?B=194&D=9&P=6

(actually Kintamayama picked both Kitanowaka and Churanoumi, which apparently displays as loss)

Entry for Day 11 in Odd Sumo currently doesn't work. Page says " "Error has occurred: Odds for day 11 have not been calculated yet. Please come back later." I have sent an E-mail to Golynohana to work on it.

Ganzohnesushi

57 minutes ago, Ganzohnesushi said:

Entry for Day 11 in Odd Sumo currently doesn't work. Page says " "Error has occurred: Odds for day 11 have not been calculated yet. Please come back later." I have sent an E-mail to Golynohana to work on it.

Ganzohnesushi

Fixed. NSK has changed the url for querying results via ajax.

• Thanks 2

Day 11 ISP....

Jejima

The time now is: 19 July, 2022 11:13 PM  JST

The ISP Bout for day 11 has not been selected yet. Please come back later and try again.

Does anyone know what's going on with Bingo? Besides the bad display on results page my rikishi moved around on my card from Day 9 to Day 10 and nobody dropped out with kyujo. @Susanoo

Salary Cap day 10 all players are scored with zero points.

• Thanks 1

Hi all,

The automation is being a bit of a pinkle-ponkle, and not showing day 15 for Bench Sumo. There is a work around this, by changing the final number in the web address from '14' to '15'.

Alternatively, you can click on this link --> <http://benchsumo.sumogames.de/DailyEntry.aspx?D=15>

and that (with luck) should take you to the correct site....

Jejima

ISP entry currently does not work. I get the message " Sorry, you missed the deadline. Your currently saved entry Aoiyama will be used."

Ganzohnesushi

Posted (edited)

Same problem occurs in TTT " Sorry, you missed the deadline. Your currently saved entry Ura and Shodai will be used."

Seki-Toto is also affected: "Sorry, you missed the deadline. Your currently saved entry will be used."

@Doitsuyama  Please help.

Ganzohnesushi

Edited by Ganzohnesushi

Same issue as Ganzo. My assumption is that the late day 15 schedule is the reason, but leaving the note anyway in case this isn't an issue for everyone.

Yes, day 15 torikumi was not grabbed yet, I kicked it now.

• Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, Sumo Spiffy said:

My assumption is that the late day 15 schedule is the reason...

Nope, this has never been a problem and you can find Day 15 Torikumi on the DB since a couple of hours. Must be some other bug.

Ganzohnesushi

1 minute ago, Doitsuyama said:

Yes, day 15 torikumi was not grabbed yet, I kicked it now.

That's funny.Why on earth did I see it on the DB already at 1:00 p.m.?

Ganzohnesushi

23 hours ago, Ganzohnesushi said:

That's funny.Why on earth did I see it on the DB already at 1:00 p.m.?

Ganzohnesushi

The database for most games is different from the Sumo Reference DB and has its own torikumi. Oh, and Golynohana's games have another database with their own torikumi. They all draw the torikumi from the main DB, but the process sometimes needs to be kicked.

On 09/07/2022 at 20:17, Nantonoyama said:

Thanks for letting us know. Oskanohana will appear in the standings but not on next banzuke, nor will score SB points if in the final top 10. By changing to "stupid" picks you will give everyone a small boost for their final record, although juryo is sometimes crazy, you might even end up with the yusho by trying to be dead last!

Comfortable last place for my old shikona, even with a Ryuden for yusho pick I'd have been on the last 4. That means I'm killing at UDH, right?

You're welcome, everybody.

On 19/07/2022 at 17:13, Jejima said:

Day 11 ISP....

Jejima

The time now is: 19 July, 2022 11:13 PM  JST

The ISP Bout for day 11 has not been selected yet. Please come back later and try again.

That's because I was away from anything civilized till late that day, ergo the pick of the match was late as well.

This is the first basho in ages with the dreaded Day-5-Bug not biting in Bench Sumo! (Doingawave...)

• Like 1

Every single match in Sumo Game was 0-0 so the winners were random draw..

• Haha 1