Pandaazuma

Games Bugs

" A server of Sumogames" is downed(Runtime Error), so I vote here.

Day 11 of my "ISP" vote Onosho.

Thank you,Pandaazuma.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hironoumi

ISP is now working, I was able to enter the right way. Thanks again to Pandaazuma for posting the question. 

Until the automation is corrected by the Grand Wizard, here is the ranking for the top 10 positions

Juryo Game rankings for Aki 2020

1- Kintamayama - 119 (Yushowinner...)
2- Chelseayama has - 119
3- Kaito - 118
4- chishafuwaku - 118
5- Achiyama - 117
6- WAKATAKE - 114
7- Terarno - 112
8- Hironoumi - 112
9- Unkonoyama - 112
10- Kotononami - 111
11- Oskahanada - 111
12- Konosato - 111
13- Profomisakari - 111

MONO-II

The case of "Chelseayama has" is unclear. I am pretty sure it is Chelseayama that did a mistake, this happens sometimes as there is no player account, unlike other games.

However, Chelseayama did an entry under his classical shikona, so unless I can acquire the certitude that it was a mistake and that "Chelseayama has" applied after "Chelseayama", I will only keep the entry under the actual shikona, and disqualify "Chelseayama has"

@Doitsuyama Can you have access to the logs?
If Chelseayama reads this and wants to mail me, you can do it via private message on this forum or at nantonoyama AT outlook DOT com

A decision will be taken during the banzuke committee on Wednesday, at the latest

• Thanks 1

After the mono-ii, the mistake was deemed genuine by the committee, so both entries won't be disqualified as per the rules, but "Chelseayama has" did entry before "Chelseayama", therefore this first entry is invalidated.

The results have now been corrected, with Abi and Ishiura unable to score points.

Juryo Game final standings for Aki 2020, valid for championship points @Randomitsuki

1- Kintamayama - 119 (Yushowinner...)
2- Kaito - 118
3- chishafuwaku - 118
4- Achiyama - 117
5- WAKATAKE - 114
6- Terarno - 112
7- Hironoumi - 112
8- Unkonoyama - 112
9- Kotononami - 111
10- Oskahanada - 111
11- Konosato - 111
12- Profomisakari - 111

7 hours ago, Nantonoyama said:

The results have now been corrected, with Abi and Ishiura unable to score points.

It seems the final scores on the Banzuke were not corrected. @Nantonoyama Please check.

Ganzohnesushi

2 hours ago, Ganzohnesushi said:

It seems the final scores on the Banzuke were not corrected. @Nantonoyama Please check.

Ganzohnesushi

That is correct, I already asked for a recomputation. In the worst case, if it is not done within a week or if @Doitsuyama is unable to do so I will do the job manually.

• Thanks 1

Hoshitori results mon-ii

Just saw the results from Hoshitori. I guess it is a mono-ii. My substitute Wakatakakage correctly stepped in on Days 4-6 for Kotoshogiku and on Days 11 and 12 for Kiribayama. Why did he not step in as a subsitute for Terunofuji on days 14 and 15? Wakatakakage won on Day 15, i.e. I'm missing 12 points. @Doitsuyama please check what went wrong here. Thx.

Ganzohnesushi

On 29/09/2020 at 16:54, Ganzohnesushi said:

Hoshitori results mon-ii

Just saw the results from Hoshitori. I guess it is a mono-ii. My substitute Wakatakakage correctly stepped in on Days 4-6 for Kotoshogiku and on Days 11 and 12 for Kiribayama. Why did he not step in as a subsitute for Terunofuji on days 14 and 15? Wakatakakage won on Day 15, i.e. I'm missing 12 points. @Doitsuyama please check what went wrong here. Thx.

Ganzohnesushi

Well, that's a limitation of the automation which already is very complicated to be able to deal with two uses of the substitute. I looked into the rules, and there actually was no mention of being allowed to use the substitute again at all. I amended the rules with "The substitute then can be used for one more substitution."

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Doitsuyama said:

Well, that's a limitation of the automation which already is very complicated to be able to deal with two uses of the substitute. I looked into the rules, and there actually was no mention of being allowed to use the substitute again at all. I amended the rules with "The substitute then can be used for one more substitution."

I understand that technically it might be a bit complicated to cover three substitutes within the same Basho, but solving this problem by simply changing the rules in this situation leaves a bad aftertaste.

Ganzohnesushi

• Like 1

It's very strange this :

20200.gif2.gif0.gif
Kyushu
8 November, 2020 to 22 November, 2020
Day 5 (Thursday, 12 November, 2020)
  Kaiowaka
Change Password
Logout

Kaiowaka

The time now is: 7 November, 2020 11:44 PM  JST

Bench Sumo entries for day 5 are now closed!

I search to play for the day 1 , not for the 5th ^^

Perhaps it's a bug in beach sumo...............

3 hours ago, Kaiowaka said:

It's very strange this :

20200.gif2.gif0.gif
Kyushu
8 November, 2020 to 22 November, 2020
Day 5 (Thursday, 12 November, 2020)
  Kaiowaka
Change Password
Logout

Kaiowaka

The time now is: 7 November, 2020 11:44 PM  JST

Bench Sumo entries for day 5 are now closed!

I search to play for the day 1 , not for the 5th ^^

Perhaps it's a bug in beach sumo...............

Should be fixed now. 

Bench Sumo daily entry form is broken again.

It says Day 5 is closed, so I reset the date to Day 6 and made an entry for that day and ticked the box to use it as a default fro the rest of the basho. Not sure if that will enter for Day 1 or not...

I have no idea what are  you doing to make your entries.

Is there going to be a fix? Whom I have to send my Entry for Day 1?

1 hour ago, Kashunowaka said:

How is this possible before day 2 has started?

Sutarokku simply stopped counting the votes.

• Haha 3

The Juryo Game: Nine players chose Kotoyuki as Lower Maegashira who is Kyujo and still receive points.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Konosato said:

The Juryo Game: Nine players chose Kotoyuki as Lower Maegashira who is Kyujo and still receive points.

Yeah, the points will be taken away at the end. Unfortunately, it screws the leaderboard up until then.

Could someone PLEASE fix the links in TOTO? We had this discussions a few months back. I was on business travel when the forum was down. I could log in to TOTO, but from there all links lead into the void. With the forum down, i couldn't ask for correct links. The link in the deadline thread is useless, because it leads you to the page with all the broken links.

31 minutes ago, Benihana said:

Could someone PLEASE fix the links in TOTO? We had this discussions a few months back. I was on business travel when the forum was down. I could log in to TOTO, but from there all links lead into the void. With the forum down, i couldn't ask for correct links. The link in the deadline thread is useless, because it leads you to the page with all the broken links.

In case the forum doesn't work you will find working links to all SB games also here

http://99998271.com/sb/

Ganzohnesushi

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ganzohnesushi said:

In case the forum doesn't work you will find working links to all SB games also here

http://99998271.com/sb/

Ganzohnesushi

Thanks, but same problem here. Follow the link and click on entry.

Edit: The entry-link works. But still...not good for new players who don't know that particular site.

Edited by Benihana

14 hours ago, Jejima said:

Over at Sumo Reference, Wakatakakage is currently listed as having an 11-8 record for this bacho!

Yeah, I saw that too in the Hoshitori game standings. Once his record is corrected, my record in that game is going to be worse. Eek!

ISP entry pages gives the

Server Error in '/' Application.

error message - about 50 min before the entry deadline now

November basho - Juryo Game Official results for Masters points

@Randomitsuki

Win-loss records must only be considered once the points given to Kotoyuki are removed

1 - Chelseayama - 102 - (Yushowinner...)
2 - Kitakachiyama - 101
3 - chishafuwaku - 100
4 - Golynohana - 98
5 - Nantonoyama - 98
6 - Susanoo - 98
7 - Ketsukai - 98
8 - Wolfgangho - 97
9 - Kaiowaka - 97
10 - Metzinowaka - 97

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1