Pandaazuma

Games Bugs

6 minutes ago, Jakusotsu said:

@Houmanumi case solved, but your above line-up is too late after the deadline.

How dare you so reasonably adhere to the already agreed upon and understood rules!

Kidding of course, thanks for looking into it!

Juryo Game standings are now up to date, many thanks to the Grand Wizard

• Thanks 1

Update on the Superbanzuke site. It is still down and I still don't know why. I am currently trying to get the server company to sort it out. May take a week or so. In the meantime, I think Rando will just post the Masters results on here until we are back up.

Sorry about this.

Looks like it will take about 5 hours from now till we can get the ISP bout, Toto, TTT and benchsumo up and running for senshuraku. Unless not, but now, it looks like it. So patience is the name of the game. The torikumi for tomorrow is up, but the grabber is not.  

Edited by Kintamayama

@Doitsuyama @Jakusotsu

I think that there is a way to enter Bench Sumo now - which does not require the torikumi.

When you currently click on daily entry, you will get the message that entries for day 14 are now closed. But look at the web address.  It will look like this http://benchsumo.sumogames.de/DailyEntry.aspx?D=14

All you have to do is change the 14 to 15 at the end, so, like this

http://benchsumo.sumogames.de/DailyEntry.aspx?D=15

and you should be able to make your day 15 entry.

36 minutes ago, Jejima said:

@Doitsuyama @Jakusotsu

I think that there is a way to enter Bench Sumo now - which does not require the torikumi.

When you currently click on daily entry, you will get the message that entries for day 14 are now closed. But look at the web address.  It will look like this http://benchsumo.sumogames.de/DailyEntry.aspx?D=14

All you have to do is change the 14 to 15 at the end, so, like this

http://benchsumo.sumogames.de/DailyEntry.aspx?D=15

and you should be able to make your day 15 entry.

Excellent

Still, Doitsuyama needs to apply some magic to make Toto, ISP, and TTT work.

Edited by Jakusotsu

Apparently the wizard fixed it. The only thing missing is the ISP bout...

The selection stats for the last GTB edition are throwing an error right now. Might be related to the individual entries for Joaoiyama and Massimo Mainenti which also cannot be accessed.

Update on the Superbanzuke site situation.

I had at first thought it was due to my not updating my new address on my credit card so I was waiting to see if the payment came out for this month. It did! So I was mystified. I have tried contacting the company but it is an automated nightmare and I just can't work out how to get through to speak to an actual human. Anyway, today on a hunch I did a search and discovered that the domain that was hosting my site had closed down, but the utter fools had not actually informed me about this. I am going to call them tomorrow at a support number I found on the same page and will give them hell (as they don't seem to mind continuing to take my money). Hopefully I'll get it all sorted out by next week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

The SB site is back at last.

I still have to change the server and other stuff, but this will not affect you (or poor long-suffering Rando) anymore.

The site is here: http://99998271.com/sb/

Please bookmark it as it is very useful for the SB.

Many apologies for the break in service.

FYI: @Randomitsuki

Edited by Pandaazuma
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 06/02/2020 at 13:12, Pandaazuma said:

I am going to call them tomorrow at a support number I found on the same page and will give them hell (as they don't seem to mind continuing to take my money).

Sounds like Clyde Newton may be involved. B-)

• Haha 5

48 minutes ago, Ryoshishokunin said:

@Doitsuyama, the GTB selection stats for 1/2020 appear to be broken.  (They return a 404.)  Not sure why.

Still this, I believe.

• Like 1

Superbanzuke site update. 

I am changing servers on March 3rd and the URL shouldn't change, which is good news for the many filenames on there.

@Randomitsuki I mailed you but it was rejected for some reason and I can't get through on this site either. So just to let you know, I will get the new FTP in a week or so and I will try to mail you again and hope the info gets to you.

Everything should be fine for Haru anyway.

Posted (edited)

Despite the problems with the new server, we still seem to have the Superbanzuke site online and Rando can still update it if he wants. I don't know why, but we have it until we don't.

Go here if you haven't already bookmarked it...

http://99998271.com/sb/

Edited by Pandaazuma

Is Bench Sumo working? All the buttons are grey and don't allow clicking (Basho Entry Form, Daily Entry Form, etc...)

20 minutes ago, RPedro44 said:

Is Bench Sumo working? All the buttons are grey and don't allow clicking (Basho Entry Form, Daily Entry Form, etc...)

Bench is working fine for me

3 minutes ago, Golynohana said:

Bench is working fine for me

Has the deadline passed to register? Maybe that is the issue

1 minute ago, RPedro44 said:

Has the deadline passed to register? Maybe that is the issue

Yes there is an early deadline in bench sumo to register (Thursday or something), but after that you can change your team as often as you wish until Sunday. If you haven't registered yet then there is nothing you can do other than wait for next basho.

Just now, Golynohana said:

Yes there is an early deadline in bench sumo to register (Thursday or something), but after that you can change your team as often as you wish until Sunday. If you haven't registered yet then there is nothing you can do other than wait for next basho.

Yes, failed to registered. Next basho it is...

Posted (edited)

The "sumo game deadlines" page wasn't showing the true deadlines, i missed the Sumo Game and Bench Sumo entries but could register for all other games. I guess there's nothing i can do. Really frustrating.

Edited by Joaoiyama

9 hours ago, Golynohana said:

The deadline for Bench Sumo is 2 pm FRIDAY, but that is Japan time, which will be earlier in many other places, (Thursday night in the USA, I believe). The early deadline is to give the torikumi makers plenty of time to craft the first few days, so we need to know who is 'in'. BUT, you can still change your squad AFTER the deadline up to 2 hours before the Makunouchi bouts begin on the SUNDAY (Japan time). So, it is always wise to enter a quick 'placeholder' squad as soon as the entry website is up, which you can then change later, if you so wish.

Most Bench Sumo players have been caught out by the early deadline once in their playing career. Usually after this happens, they remember for all future bashos!