Pandaazuma

Games Bugs

1 hour ago, Rocks said:

Will doing a later day and checking the default lineup work?

I wouldn't want to risk it....

25 minutes ago, Jejima said:

I wouldn't want to risk it....

Got it. Maybe the problem with Daily Entries is that Registration never closed?

Odd Sumo results are fine but Quad and Oracle are still showing the results for last basho.

39 minutes ago, Pandaazuma said:

Odd Sumo results are fine but Quad and Oracle are still showing the results for last basho.

Must be caused by the missing Kyusho banzuke for both games. @Asashosakari please do the needful.

Ganzohnesushi

Yeah, that slipped my mind again, sorry. However, attempting to upload the files just now is throwing errors at me. Not sure if it's because I'm late (it has worked late before, though...), or if there's another issue.

@Golynohana

Attaching the files here in case it's a more significant problem to restore my upload capabilities and Golynohana needs to insert the ranks directly.

201911 S4 Upload.csv

201911 Oracle Upload.csv

• Thanks 1

On ‎09‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 01:19, Athenayama said:

Hi all,

I really need some help, I hope the person in charge of Paper Oyakata Game could read this and offer some assistance.

I can't have access. I pre-registered (provisional registration) and never received the URL confirmation so I can't play.

Can someone do something?

Thanks in advance

On ‎09‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 02:22, Oortael said:

Tried to register to Paper Oyakata and Norizo for the last 3 basho but never received anything, so I gave up.

If the goyji can help me too, that would be very appreciated. TY.

On ‎09‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 10:36, Rocks said:

Can you register this late for Norizo Cup? I thought that had to be done way ahead?

NC and POG's participation and registration system was revised at last.
It continued troubling many people, but it will accept participation smoothly in future.
Athenayama-san and Gansekiiwa[Rocks]-san have realized registration and participation in each game and of course may log in without a problem from the next time, too.
I disappointed Oortael-san without our help being perfect this time, but the system is revised to the method that Oortael-san will can partipate and registrate by the nomal method from the next basho.
Of course I intend to give you my support from now on too.
I look forward to your participation of the next time.

Susanoo

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Susanoo said:

Athenayama-san and Gansekiiwa[Rocks]-san have realized registration and participation in each game and of course may log in without a problem from the next time, too.

Many thanks Susanoo-san.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Asashosakari said:

Yeah, that slipped my mind again, sorry. However, attempting to upload the files just now is throwing errors at me. Not sure if it's because I'm late (it has worked late before, though...), or if there's another issue.

@Golynohana

Attaching the files here in case it's a more significant problem to restore my upload capabilities and Golynohana needs to insert the ranks directly.

201911 S4 Upload.csv

201911 Oracle Upload.csv

Banzuke uploaded. Reason was lacking disk space in the server.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Susanoo said:

It continued troubling many people, but it will accept participation smoothly in future.

I disappointed Oortael-san without our help being perfect this time, but the system is revised to the method that Oortael-san will can partipate and registrate by the nomal method from the next basho.

Thank you for your help and your time upgrading your game. I indeed intend to register for next basho.
Hopefully the new system will allow other new players to come play NC and Paper Oyakata.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Susanoo said:

Susanoo

Susanoo-san,

I already thanked you when I sent you my entry for POG.
Let me thank you once again here in public for your precious help.

• Thanks 1