Pandaazuma

Games Bugs

Recommended Posts

Sakura    322

I've forgotten my Juryo game password but the email address that I was told to send an email to to let them know no longer works. Whom should I contact?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achiyama    495
2 hours ago, Kintamayama said:

Everything is now magically available, thanks to the wizardry of the Magician.

Kudos to the Magician!!! Prost! (Cheers...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandaazuma    882

Quad and Odd don't have the torikumi available. You can enter Quad via the banzuke entry form, but Odd can't be entered yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nantonoyama    57
On 12/01/2018 at 18:25, Sakura said:

I've forgotten my Juryo game password but the email address that I was told to send an email to to let them know no longer works. Whom should I contact?

You can send me your entry with 8 juryo 1 super juryo 1 weak maeashira 1 hope and 1 former juryo, with the new e-mail address via private message before deadline as it is urgent matter. We will see later for you to get your information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Profomisakari    173

Quad and Odd go since 90 minutes,
but Maegashira game waits as ever for entry possibility

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wamahada    10

22:45 GMST no possibility to make an entry for Maegashira Game.

Edited by Wamahada

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Profomisakari    173

1 hour before deadline:

No Maegashira game entry for day 1 possible.
It should be better, this entry not to give free in this hour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandaazuma    882

Regarding the SB games...looks like everything is fine, except that Hoshitori needs its usual kick.

Man, I'm missing the SB site...it's a massive pain going through the individual links.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Profomisakari    173

Maegashira game is not possible to play until now for day 2.
Perhaps can somebody declare us, why this happened.
And can we hope for the game in the rest of the basho?
Or must we forget it for the whole Hatsu Basho?

Profomisakari

 

Edited by Profomisakari

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsuchinoninjin    299
2 hours ago, Pandaazuma said:

Regarding the SB games...looks like everything is fine, except that Hoshitori needs its usual kick.

Man, I'm missing the SB site...it's a massive pain going through the individual links.

Why don't you use the sumo games deadlines post? Most of the links drop right to the entry page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandaazuma    882
9 hours ago, Tsuchinoninjin said:

Why don't you use the sumo games deadlines post? Most of the links drop right to the entry page.

I do...along with Gurowake's useful post in the games tall thread. But it is nice to be able to go to the standings or banzukes with one click instead of navigating around. Anyway...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsuchinoninjin    299
1 hour ago, Pandaazuma said:

I do...along with Gurowake's useful post in the games tall thread. But it is nice to be able to go to the standings or banzukes with one click instead of navigating around. Anyway...

Ok, Ok, I got it. Please try:

http://sumoninjin.droppages.com/sb/

I think I captured all the banzuke. Please let me know about Bench Sumo, because I can't ever figure out how to even sign into that game. Also tipspeil, because doitsu.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chishafuwaku    360
5 minutes ago, Tsuchinoninjin said:

Ok, Ok, I got it. Please try:

http://sumoninjin.droppages.com/sb/

I think I captured all the banzuke. Please let me know about Bench Sumo, because I can't ever figure out how to even sign into that game. Also tipspeil, because doitsu.

(Clappingwildly...)MAGNIFICENT (Clappingwildly...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandaazuma    882

@Tsuchinoninjin That is fantastic! Thanks!

Regarding Bench, I think you need to ask Doitsuyama to add you to the database. @Jejima will know exactly. As for Tipspiel, you have to register as a member of that forum - you can probably run Google Translate on the page to help you out. And then you just play the game, as far as I know. You may have to officially introduce yourself on the Tipspiel forum. I can't remember how I did it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandaazuma    882

@Randomitsuki Would this clone page serve as a replacement for a link to your SB/Masters/WC stats? The links would just lead to your Excel documents, but it's better than nothing for the moment until we sort out the official site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandaazuma    882

Also, as this page is an older version, TTT is missing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jejima    316
1 hour ago, Pandaazuma said:

@Tsuchinoninjin That is fantastic! Thanks!

Regarding Bench, I think you need to ask Doitsuyama to add you to the database. @Jejima will know exactly. As for Tipspiel, you have to register as a member of that forum - you can probably run Google Translate on the page to help you out. And then you just play the game, as far as I know. You may have to officially introduce yourself on the Tipspiel forum. I can't remember how I did it.

Yes, Doitsuyama needs to add you to the database.  Please PM me your email address.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jakusotsu    2,068
14 hours ago, Pandaazuma said:

But it is nice to be able to go to the standings or banzukes with one click instead of navigating around.

Haven't you noticed the small icons on Exil's page are clickable?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achiyama    495
4 hours ago, Jakusotsu said:

Haven't you noticed the small icons on Exil's page are clickable?

Yes, This is usually how I access the games, using Exil's site. Of, course not all games are working, but the SB games are good.

Only, the Salary Cap game is not working and has to go through Seki Quad game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suwihuto    58

Have I done something wrong with my entry to Norizo Cup? I don't seem to be appearing in the results for the first two days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now