Pandaazuma

Games Bugs

Information For New Gamers:

The SalaryCap Sumo Game on Exil's webpage doesn't work as well for a long time.

You can access this game throught Sekitori Quad, Sekitori Oracle or Odd Sumo links on Exil's page. There you can find (at the top) also SalaryCap Sumo game with an active link.

Sorry to post this here as it's not about an actual game bug, but I was advised by Jejima that Doitsuyama might read messages in this thread and he apparently cannot be reached right now by Sumo Forum personal message (Jejima thinks his PM inbox might be full (again)).

My sister Hedy wants to start playing Bench Sumo again. She has created a new player profile with the shikona Kitahotaru on the sumogames.de
server, but she cannot yet register a line-up for Bench Sumo because she still needs to be manually added to the game/banzuke there.

Could Doitsuyama-zeki please activate her before the Bench Sumo basho entry deadline (1 day and 16 hours from now)?

And apparently another North Pole Ichimon member Siegfried (Siegfried Streurer, former Wakanozan/Gibmaatsuki, e-mail address siegfried@steurer.com) is also waiting to be re-activated....

Sorry to take up your precious time, Alexander, and have a great Basho!

Kind regards,

Jan "Chijanofuji" de Veen

Any news about SUMO GAME?

I think it is not activated for 2017 Haru Basho as the LOG-IN cannot be seen on the first page.

OOOPS. I found how to enter.

You have to go to "MEMBERS" first.

Edited by Achiyama

Looks like the torikumi page on the database has not grabbed the day-one and day-two bouts, probably explaining why many of the games aren't working yet.  Hope the kyokai hasn't changed up their coding again!

5 hours ago, Pandaazuma said:

Looks like the torikumi page on the database has not grabbed the day-one and day-two bouts, probably explaining why many of the games aren't working yet.  Hope the kyokai hasn't changed up their coding again!

Without knowing a thing I'm talking about, as usual, perhaps there's a server that needs to be kicked? (as often happens after the day 1 matches)

Maybe, but it always used to seem to update automatically early on Fridays when @Doitsuyama would likely be asleep so I was wondering about their coding.

Edited by Pandaazuma

I need help to enter Bench Sumo again. One day I might be able to play!

21 hours ago, Pandaazuma said:

Oh yes, they have changed their coding. Plus, shin-deshi pages are not up yet but Murata is in the day 1 sandanme torikumi, so I had to look up his info (and Wakatakakage as well) from other sources.

Torikumi is up now in SumoDB and also in the games DB.

• Like 4

I'm not able to enter Bench. It's giving the message that entries for day 15 are closed.

All the other games I play are fine.

Am I the only one who can not make entries in the Odd Sumo game?

The Maegashira game can be played, but the final results of the Hatsu basho and with them the actual Banzuke are as ever missing.

Profomisakari

@Rocks 

41 minutes ago, Rocks said:

I'm in for Toto, Quad and Oracle. Quad Torikumi entry form is showing nothing yet. Is that usual? Are we just supposed to use the Banzuke entry form all the time? Thanks.

I'm guessing that the code changes that Doitsuyama mentioned above have also broken Golynohana's grabber again. (Ditto for the Odd Sumo issue reported by Profomisakari.) Yes, please use the banzuke entry form for Quad, until the issue has been fixed.

Edited by Asashosakari
  • Like 1

Thanks Asashosakari.

Edited by Rocks

5 hours ago, Doitsuyama said:

Oh yes, they have changed their coding. Plus, shin-deshi pages are not up yet but Murata is in the day 1 sandanme torikumi, so I had to look up his info (and Wakatakakage as well) from other sources.

Torikumi is up now in SumoDB and also in the games DB.

Thanks Doitsuyama.

4 hours ago, ronnie said:

I'm not able to enter Bench. It's giving the message that entries for day 15 are closed.

This is true for me too. I still cannot enter my picks for Day 1. 

6 hours ago, ronnie said:

Fixed now.

Thank you.

I have just updated my grabber. Torikumi for day 1 should be there. Let me know ifthere are still any problems.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Golynohana said:

I have just updated my grabber. Torikumi for day 1 should be there. Let me know ifthere are still any problems.

Thanks! (Applauding...)

Hoshitori may need it's usual post-day 1 kick start.  Thee results displayed are for Day 15 Hatsu.

EDIT - Thank You!

Edited by Fukurou

A question for Doitsuyama to mull over...

Is there any way to stop the torikumi defaulting to day two before day one is finished?  I understand why it happens, of course, and I am used to it, but Rupatengu AGAIN picked his SG lads from the day-two torikumi by mistake.  Sure, that makes him a muppet, but I bet he's not the only one to have done this.  Are there any quick fixes?

In Oracle Chiyootori has not been credited with his win today.

19 minutes ago, Pandaazuma said:

In Oracle Chiyootori has not been credited with his win today.

There seems to be a small problem with cross-division matchups in the @Golynohana games at the moment - juryo-makushita bouts and maegashira-juryo bouts are also missing from the Quad entry mask and from the results calculation.

2 hours ago, Pandaazuma said:

Is there any way to stop the torikumi defaulting to day two before day one is finished?  I understand why it happens, of course, and I am used to it, but Rupatengu AGAIN picked his SG lads from the day-two torikumi by mistake.  Sure, that makes him a muppet, but I bet he's not the only one to have done this.

One should never squander an opportunity to force people to use their brain.

Jakusotsu: I agree but Rupe is the type of guy who does everything last minute and on the fly as he is generally very busy so he doesn't have time to think. If this problem can be easily fixed, why not do it? That is all! :)

10 hours ago, Asashosakari said:

There seems to be a small problem with cross-division matchups in the @Golynohana games at the moment - juryo-makushita bouts and maegashira-juryo bouts are also missing from the Quad entry mask and from the results calculation.

it should be fine now.

• Like 2