Pandaazuma

Games Bugs

Yeehah! Amazing work indeed!

No chance for the half-assed and blatant code henka by the NSK...

I will have to cancel day 10 of Odd Sumo. The Head-to-head records have not been loaded (because of grabber problem). I entered day 10 torikumi manually but haven't noticed that the h2h records are missing and there are already some picks made with wrong odds.

Sorry for inconvenience. Tomorrow I will make sure that h2h records are loaded.

Unfortunately my grabber still doesn't work so day 10 results and torikumi for day 11 might be up late as I will have to either enter them manually or try to correct my grabber and I will finish my job late tomorrow. But I will do my best.

• Like 1

What did I say?? Doitsu is a legend!

Thanks to Frinkanohana for his ingenuity! And to Golynohana, too.

If Golynohana is still having trouble getting his grabber to work, perhaps @Doitsuyama could provide some hints as to the nature of his 'tweaking' that got it working again.  I shall also be referring other gamesmasters to this thread so any info on this would be extremely helpful.  My thanks in advance.

Here we go again...hope it's not more shenanigans from the Kyokai.  The last two bouts weren't updated on the database.

Golynohana's games are still not fully functioning.  Odd has no entry form available, and the torikumi is not loaded for Quad, so I made my entry via the banzuke form.

The Sumo Game grabber obviously did not catch Shodai's Fusensho. Current result page is not correct. All other games seem not to be affected.

Ganzohnesushi

Edited by Ganzohnesushi

The Maegashira game entry shows all bouts doubled.
All players can give up their vote.
But it allows to pick two times the same maegashira
or both competitors in the same bout.

And both constellations are against the rules.

Please try to change this!!

I know, how difficult this all is

Profo

Edited by Profomisakari

I saw it,
because I could pick a maegashira with many bonus points two times  
or in one bout both competitors (you know, @Klaus, Gernots Gambit, what we have forbidden)
I had it tested.

But I can write "I saw . . .",
because one of the great masters has repared the problem just in the moment.

Many thanks - I think it must go to Doitsuyama!

Profo

According to the rules, Andoreasu's Day 11 pick in Chain Gang (Shodai fusen) shouldn't count.

Maegashira Game Day 12:

no Bonus points received for my pick on Shodai, needs to be corrected. All other participants who picked Shodai received 9 Bonus points, but not me.

Edit: also no point on the win of Shodai received, so totally 10 points missing.

Edited by Wamahada

4 hours ago, Wamahada said:

Maegashira Game Day 12:

no Bonus points received for my pick on Shodai, needs to be corrected. All other participants who picked Shodai received 9 Bonus points, but not me.

Edit: also no point on the win of Shodai received, so totally 10 points missing.

Can it be, because Wamahada has picked before the duplication has been corrected in the entry site?
Perhaps is "Shodai" written differently in the record?
But why is then "Chiyonokuni" accepted?
There must be an explanation.

On 22.9.2016 at 11:40, Wamahada said:

Maegashira Game Day 12:

ANY CHANCE OF CORRECTION ON THIS?

Sumogames.de is slow, but it's never actually failed to load something. 

Hoshitori needs the yusho and sansho entered into the database as usual before displaying Day 15 results.

Speaking of Hoshitori, I just noticed an unexpected remark on my scores: "Sadanoumi substituted Kyokushuho from day 6 until day 15". Clearly that can't be the case...

Hoshitori

Ranking after Day 14

PLAYER SCORE TODAY
No +- Shikona Rank Total W-L Norm G/K KK MK Total Norm G/K KK MK
1 0 Minaminotora M3 966 15-0 821 105 80 -40 63 53 0 10 0
2 0 Jejima J3 964 14-1 749 165 80 -30 62 52 0 10 0
3 3 Flohru Y 956 14-1 857 29 90 -20 67 67 0 0 0
3 0 Konosato Kw 956 14-1 861 35 90 -30 63 63 0 0 0
5 3 Mariohana Kw* 946 14-1 820 76 80 -30 68 48 0 20 0

Day 15

PLAYER SCORE TODAY
No +- Shikona Rank Total W-L Norm G/K KK MK San Total Norm G/K KK MK San
1 0 Konosato Kw 1057 15-0 922 35 90 -40 20 71 61 0 0 -10 20
2 0 Flohru Y 1053 14-1 917 29 100 -30 10 70 60 0 10 -10 10
3 1 Mariohana Kw* 1052 14-1 869 76 90 -40 30 79 49 0 10 -10 30
4 1 Minaminotora M3 1050 14-1 885 105 80 -50 30 84 64 0 0 -10 30
5 -2 Jejima J3 1046 14-1 796 165 90 -40 20 67 47 0 10 -10 20

Is It the good ranking for day 14 and/or day 15 ?

Konosato is N°1 after Day 15....  and when you read his ranking he don't move (+/- = 0) between day 14 and day 15.... but on day 14 he was N°3

And It's the same for all the players.... not only the Top5 

Where is the problem ?  

Congratulations to Raymond (Konosato)...  Good luck for the Green Mawashi (hope you win Hoshitori ;-) )

Edited by Kaiomitsuki

3 hours ago, Asashosakari said:

Speaking of Hoshitori, I just noticed an unexpected remark on my scores: "Sadanoumi substituted Kyokushuho from day 6 until day 15". Clearly that can't be the case...

I have the same ' Shohozan substituted Kyokushuho from day 6 until day 15'

4 hours ago, Asashosakari said:

I have Takarafuji substituted Kyokushuho from day 6 until day 15

chishafuwaku

Edited by chishafuwaku

Kyokushuho had that fusensho on day 6 so it must be related.  I have no doubt the same will apply to Chiyootori (assuming anyone was deluded enough to pick him!) ;)

Final result of Maegashira game still not corrected - my score needs to be as 271 points (instead of 261; 10 points for Shodai pick on day 12 still not considered!), making a percentage of 90,33% for banzuke purposes.

Banzuke for Kyushu should show me as Sekiwake West with 82,71 (instead of Komusubi West with 81,38).

8 hours ago, Pandaazuma said:

Kyokushuho had that fusensho on day 6 so it must be related.  I have no doubt the same will apply to Chiyootori (assuming anyone was deluded enough to pick him!) ;)

Though even if it is related to that fusen, he should have only been replaced from day 7 onwards (after the bout) because of that. So it's even more messy than just that. It's almost as if the Chaingang game logic - can't win with a fusensho - somehow seeped into the Hoshitori engine.

Looking through the lineups I also see some people getting a substitute for Tokushoryu on Day 4 when he fusensho'ed against Homarefuji. And strangely, at least one player got the Day 6 Kyokushuho substitution, even though he also had Tokushoryu but didn't lose him on Day 4. (Or maybe he did, and it was "overwritten" on Day 6?)

Edit: By the way, the problem apparently didn't occur with Shodai's fusensho over Chiyootori on Day 11.

Edited by Asashosakari