Pandaazuma

Games Bugs

Juryo Game is missing a couple of days...and that Mitakeumi bug may still be there.

Hoshitori needs its customary kick in the bollocks.

That seems to be it!

Juryo Game final results are in!

Hoshitori & Salarycap are still missing.

Juryo & Hoshi now have been updated! -...with nice results for me in both of them... :-) Edited by kuroimori

Yes, the Toto results will have to remain unofficial until the Day 11 entries are completed. I forwarded 10 entries to Doitsuyama at the time, but I wouldn't be surprised if a few more ended up with him directly.

I have entered them now and recalculated day 11 results, hopefully it's correct now.

• Like 1

Yes, the Toto results will have to remain unofficial until the Day 11 entries are completed. I forwarded 10 entries to Doitsuyama at the time, but I wouldn't be surprised if a few more ended up with him directly.

I have entered them now and recalculated day 11 results, hopefully it's correct now.

Looks like the standings somehow haven't been updated for Toto...or maybe they have but some of the missing line-ups were never entered. Having said that, I sent my picks to Asasho and posted them on this thread but I am still recorded as absent for that day.

Thanks as always for your efforts, Doitsuyama!

Looks like the standings somehow haven't been updated for Toto...or maybe they have but some of the missing line-ups were never entered. Having said that, I sent my picks to Asasho and posted them on this thread but I am still recorded as absent for that day.

Thanks as always for your efforts, Doitsuyama!

Yes, the initial rows were still missing, the scoring only updates them... I added them, scored again and it looks ok now. Most notable change probably is Andoreasu getting a close win for the 12-3 yusho. Congrats.

• Like 2

Could you also load the Toto banzuke data I sent and regenerate the results, please? There's a day where it's relevant for the daily tie-breaker at the win/loss line. (Disclaimer: I'm the one who's set to profit from it.)

Also, if anyone believes a valid Day 11 entry of theirs is still missing, please bring it up ASAP.

Could you also load the Toto banzuke data I sent and regenerate the results, please? There's a day where it's relevant for the daily tie-breaker at the win/loss line. (Disclaimer: I'm the one who's set to profit from it.)

Hmm, the banzuke is up since May 10th... maybe it's more complicated than just "loading the banzuke", can you tell me the day in question?

Hmm, the banzuke is up since May 10th... maybe it's more complicated than just "loading the banzuke", can you tell me the day in question?

Can we see toto banzuke online? if so then what is the url?

Ouch for one particular gamer.

I was definitely afraid of getting Day 11 to turn into a loss after everything was entered since I think I was either the first- or second-last scorer before the update. I'm totally unsurprised and was expecting it to be slightly worse; there had to be two people with 11 wins that ended up taking a loss instead of a win for Day 11 because I thought there were 5 before the update and there are only 3 now. A big tie for 4th is at least a little better than such a tie for 5th.

None of the daily results are showing the banzuke ranks this basho. The day in question is Day 6 though. Edited by Asashosakari

Submitting a GTB entry leads to a generic error page.

Edit: Now it's working.

Edited by Jakusotsu

None of the daily results are showing the banzuke ranks this basho. The day in question is Day 6 though.

True... I corrected the uploaded banzuke and rescored day 6 (the only day with the banzuke rank needed as tie-breaker).

• Like 1

Hoshitori needs its kick in the balls. And Juryo Game has that weird day-15 bug as usual...not that it matters.

It is a question about ”Chain gang games”

"Daishomaru" of Makushita is selectable in an entry page of day5,

and "Mitakeumi" of Juryo becomes impossible of choice, is this not a mistake?

Hironoumi:

Makushita rikishi can be selected in Chaingang!

And the reason Mitakeumi can't be selected is because you have already selected him three times this basho. Three times per basho is the limit for any rikishi. This rule changed last year.

• Like 1

Regarding Mitakeumi - I suspect you have already selected him 3 times this basho. The rules have changed recently.

Hironoumi:

Makushita rikishi can be selected in Chaingang!

And the reason Mitakeumi can't be selected is because you have already selected him three times this basho. Three times per basho is the limit for any rikishi. This rule changed last year.

Regarding Mitakeumi - I suspect you have already selected him 3 times this basho. The rules have changed recently.

Thank you Pandaazuma and Golynohana.

I carried out rule revision.

I didn't notice recently because I was often defeated all the time in DAY1 or DAY2.

... which you should have noticed in day4, but weren't able to notice because you didn't choose "Mitakeumi."

Thanks for the input for some reason.

Hironoumi

Edited by Hironoumi

Looks like there are a few hiccups on the database that are disrupting results in some of the games - like Hoshitori. No doubt it will all be ironed out after today's bouts.

Some DB records need fixing (Ichinojo, Sadanoumi, Takayasu, Ikioi, Homarefuji, Seiro). Thus, Hoshitori Game standings are provisional, maybe also Juryo Game standings. In any case, though most days of Juryo Game are now active, day 7 is still missing. Anything else that I missed?

Edited by Randomitsuki

Sumo DB records are fixed now. Results for Hoshitori and Juryo Game look ok now on a first check, congratulations to Smoczayama, the semi-anonymous one for winning Hoshitori in a landslide and also placing fourth in Juryo Game (co-won by Pitinosato and Tenshinhan).

• Like 1

Salary Cap is accepting registrations and looks to theoretically be offering you the ability to make an entry, but there are no rikishi to pick from, and the rikishi cost list is empty.

Salary Cap is accepting registrations and looks to theoretically be offering you the ability to make an entry, but there are no rikishi to pick from, and the rikishi cost list is empty.

Golynohana's on holiday without access to the server, so no Salarycap this basho.