Pandaazuma

Games Bugs

Ctrl + F5 is a good solution. Thank you for the hint! :-)

The UDH pages are frames, so F5 only refreshes the "outer page" which didn't need a refresh in the first place. A full refresh loads all files new, including scripts, css, pictures. You also can right click on the frame, select to display this frame only, which leads you to http://udh.seisa.de/stand/201501_stand15.html and make a simple F5 refresh then.

• Like 1

It's that time again...starting to look at which muppets I'm going to mistakenly trust in the games. I see that some of the games are not yet available for registration, most notably Bench (as it has the early deadline).

Good luck to all the players, and - as always - my grateful thanks to Doitsuyama and all the other people who spend their precious time making the games work smoothly.

It's that time again...starting to look at which muppets I'm going to mistakenly trust in the games. I see that some of the games are not yet available for registration, most notably Bench (as it has the early deadline).

Good luck to all the players, and - as always - my grateful thanks to Doitsuyama and all the other people who spend their precious time making the games work smoothly.

Bench is up and running now! Great timing - although it remains to be seen whether making entries on a hangoverish Sunday really pays off...

Makushita game shows that it already has a few signups, so it's not that it can't accept them, but when I try to register I get "The shikona is previously registered by another Makushita Game player. Please enter a different shikona." I logged out and back in and it didn't help.

I looked at the archive (which is well out of date, but whatever), and under the "own result" column it showed the result for "Kameumi". Something weird is going on.

I didn't have any problem registering for any other sumogames.de games.

Edited by Gurowake

"The shikona is previously registered by another Makushita Game player. Please enter a different shikona."

I got exactly the same message for TTT last Basho and because I wanted to play I entered another Shikona. But I would really like to correct this.

Any help is much appreciated. (I also don't have problems with any other game)

I tried to register for the Makushita Game, however without success, following comment in red letters:

The shikona is previously registered by another Makushita Game player.
Please enter a different shikona.

So, same problems as Gurowake, cannot register and cannot make my entries.

Any help?

I tried to register for the Makushita Game, however without success, following comment in red letters:

The shikona is previously registered by another Makushita Game player.[/size]

Please enter a different shikona.[/size]

Any help?

Unfortunately, the only person who can probably help here is Doitsuyama who is doing the sumogames.de administration. Either you wait until he might read these bug reports, or (maybe even better?) directly PM him about it.

strongoak.net/sb has a typo in the URL for the link to the SalaryCap Banzuke. Not that it would help much if it was correct, but it currently leads to .../SALAYCAP/. The others are as correct as they can be.

Any help?

As no help received so far I have registered under Shikona "Wmhd" and made my picks. Perhaps responsible person for this game translates my picks to my shikona "Wamahada".

Edited by Wamahada

Soooo, daily entry forms will be available for ISP, Bench, TTT, and CG soon?

Makushita game shows that it already has a few signups, so it's not that it can't accept them, but when I try to register I get "The shikona is previously registered by another Makushita Game player. Please enter a different shikona." I logged out and back in and it didn't help.

I looked at the archive (which is well out of date, but whatever), and under the "own result" column it showed the result for "Kameumi". Something weird is going on.

I didn't have any problem registering for any other sumogames.de games.

Any help?

I corrected the bugs in the Makushita game banzuke and also changed your shikonae for this basho as they should be.

"The shikona is previously registered by another Makushita Game player. Please enter a different shikona."

I got exactly the same message for TTT last Basho and because I wanted to play I entered another Shikona. But I would really like to correct this.

Any help is much appreciated. (I also don't have problems with any other game)

In your case you somehow created two Sumogames entities "Steph90" and a newer "Tenshinhan", and played TTT with the "Steph90" login under the shikona "Tenshinhan" back in Nagoya 2014. So, yes, the Tenshinhan shikona indeed was used by "another" player as you are trying to use it with your new login. Creating multiple logins is never a good idea.

I attributed the Nagoya 2014 basho to your new login and changed the shikona to Tenshinhan for all.

Creating multiple logins is never a good idea.

I'm sorry. When I started with theese games on sumogames.de, I didn't recognize that it's possible (and necessary) to use the same login everytime. And when I created the second one I couldn't even remember my first one.

But I didn't play any game in Nagoya 2014. Anyway thank you very much for your help.

Edited by Tenshinhan

I wonder, that Tenshinhan and Gurowake have the same problems with the Maegashira game.

Can it be, this are the same reasons?

Profomisakari

Looks like everything is fine (in the games under Doitsuyama's control) except for Hoshitori, which as usual needs its hefty kick in the balls!

Does anybody know anything about the Sumo Game? No results for Day 1 yet.

Does anybody know anything about the Sumo Game? No results for Day 1 yet.

I've emailed the guy who runs it twice - yesterday and just this morning about thirty minutes ago. He usually gets back to me fairly soon so no doubt the results will be up before today's fights. Hope so anyway.

Still nothing from the Sumo Game guy, which is unusual. I'll keep trying.

One for Moti regarding Chain. Hadakanosato went for the Ichinojo fusen yesterday, not realising it was not allowed. He says his back-up was Kotoyuki, who lost, so perhaps he's slipped through the net today somehow. The guy below him (Hayaikaze?) also had the fusen but I have no idea what his default pick was. Anyway...just a heads-up.

We are waiting for the Bench Day 2 torikumi to be entered into the database (I think), as no results are currently showing....

Sumo Game is now back to normal. It was a new server issue. Apologies.

Chaingang day 4 still has two players losing with fusen Okinoumi, who should be replaced by the default pick.

Edit: ...and two players winning with Tamawashi.

Edit2: corrected now

Edited by Jakusotsu

Juryo Game is still missing a few days. And I'm not sure what's happened to Bingo! Never seen it gone this long without being updated!

Due to a bug in the DB causing the Day 14 Tochiozan v. Kaisei match to not have the result added to their record, the score for Hoshitori is off at very least. I'm not sure if any other games would be affected, but Hoshitori is clearly drawing its number for Tochiozan's wins directly from the number the database has for that statistic.