Sign in to follow this  
Kintamayama

January GTB Invitation-Scamstyle-and RESULTS!

Hello Sir/Madam/Shnitzel!
I am Colonel Iyamso Fullavit- former first Military Attache at the Embassy of Mali in New Delhi. I was stripped of all my titles a few months ago after I was suspected of treason for no reason. I managed to escape to Nepal before the President's loyalists could execute me. Just before escaping, I managed to seize (i before e except after c rule does not work with this word, but I digress..) control of some moneys- 40 million US dollars, to be exact. These moneys are now safely in a safe at the 1st National Third Bank of Nepal in Katmandu, near Dogwomandont. At the moment, I cannot collect these moneys for obvious reasons, that are obvious to me. I am looking for someone to do it for me for a fee, of course. If you agree to withdraw the moneys from the bank in 100 installments, I am offering to pay the sum of 8 percent of each withdrawal plus an all expenses paid holiday to Disneyland. In addition, I am willing to discretely rent you one of my wives for a while.
If you agree please send me the sum of 24,000 US for legal expenses, other expenses, and for cookies. (If you have cookies disabled, I will settle for 23,350). This is a paltry sum compared to the 8 percent I am offering you. As I expect many, many positive applications, please do reply quickly and quietly.
And now, for the REAL Bonus:The first 80 or so replies will receive (rule works here..) as an additional token of my appreciation- the right to participate in the world famous GTB game, an honor which hath no price tag!!Only the first 80 or so, emphasis being on "or so." NOW, let's see you pass up this offer!!
It's up to you to check if you are on the list of entries. It's going to be your fault if you don't. No monoiis (sorry..) on this matter will be accepted. At the risk of repeating myself- no exceptions! If you want a piece of the moneys, you must obey the ground rules!!
Please send your applications to one of these addresses:

For rules, standings and fish and finger pies:
http://www.dichne.com/Guess.htm

For the entry form:
http://sumodb.sumoga...b/GTBEntry.aspx

For the "new" archives:
http://sumodb.sumoga...gtbarchive.aspx

Interview with Me:
http://www.moneyforsuckers.ne

Deadline- Saturday, December 22nd 2012 at 18:00 GMT ("Google My Tukhes!!")

Thank you for your compliance,
Colonel Iyamso Fullavit,
On behalf of Kintama, Doitsu (the Yamas), and Andoreasu (not his fault).

Edited by Kintamayama
  • Like 3

This is a case where neither weird financier seizes either leisure.

Edited by Asojima
  • Like 2

Entry form link needs an ozumo->sumogames fix.

(Unless figuring that out is meant to be part of a successful application, in which case this post will self-destruct in 24 hours.)

• Like 1

Entry form link needs an ozumo->sumogames fix.

(Unless figuring that out is meant to be part of a successful application, in which case this post will self-destruct in 24 hours.)

Of course it was.. (egg on face..). The form isn't up yet..The powers that be are working on it as we post..

This is one of the most painful banzuke to guess in recent history Maybe they can introduce a couple of extra M9 slots?.

There definitely will be a new MI5 slot, but it's a secret for now.

This is one of the most painful banzuke to guess in recent history Maybe they can introduce a couple of extra M9 slots?.

Indeed. After pulling my hair for about half an hour I even consider sitting out this one.

• Like 1

Indeed. After pulling my hair for about half an hour I even consider sitting out this one.

..., citing a strained brain muscle / ligament ?

If I'm totally new to the forum and really following sumo in any sort of depth, can I still participate in the games?

If I'm totally new to the forum and really following sumo in any sort of depth, can I still participate in the games?

Sure, you can join the games whenever you want. Links to the most important (or better say most popular) games you can find here:

http://www.strongoak.net/sb/

or here

http://www.sumoforum.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=30595

Simply follow the instructions for registration. And ideally use the same Shikona for all games.

Ganzohnesushi

Come on mate, a few Sake will help you to make quick decisions. Just remember the mess you made in DST Banzuke :-P

Ganzohnesushi

Hey guys, just had some excellent Chilenean Cabernet Sauvignon and believe me, after emptying that bottle this was one of the easiest Banzuke in recent history (Laughing...)

Ganzohnesushi

Hey guys, just had some excellent Chilenean Cabernet Sauvignon and believe me, after emptying that bottle this was one of the easiest Banzuke in recent history (Laughing...)

Ganzohnesushi

So the strict promotion guidelines have finally fallen and Kisenosato is number 71?

• Like 1

I completed my masterpiece on senshuraku but Moti's scam seems to have disabled the site as well! Hoping to get off to my usual start of zero Masters points whatever happens.

I completed my masterpiece on senshuraku but Moti's scam seems to have disabled the site as well! Hoping to get off to my usual start of zero Masters points whatever happens.

The entry form is up and working. The site is not relevant, although it's working as well..

Bad pointer for the received entries.

Sitting out is NO option (Order, order!)

I don't understand why at the last GTB only 5 of the Top10 participated (In jonokuchi...)

Maybe they want to prolong their stay in the Top10 like others (e.g. Crall) did in the past.

Hey, come on! Is it that diffucult to send an entry in a 5-weeks-time between the bashos??? (Eh?)

The game should be about fun and not stubborn only about ranking.

• Like 3

Ganzohnesushi

This is one of the easiest Banzukes in recent history even without Sake or wine.

Maybe I'm wrong and I will need Sake or wine after the Banzuke comes out :-P

Btw, M9 should be no problem, but M10-M12 might bear some surprises :-S

The only wildcard is how to place Sadanofuji, really, and the effects this has on everything else. Over on 2ch I've seen everything from M6 to M12...

And getting the first five guys right is important, easy to lose lots of points there and there's really no one "right" solution so it's a bit of a lottery.

After going back to the drawing board, I still can't find any solution that I'm happy with.

Ah well, there goes my brief top-ten-reappearance...

The only wildcard is how to place Sadanofuji, really, and the effects this has on everything else. Over on 2ch I've seen everything from M6 to M12...

Sadanaofuji on M6???

If that happens, I'll stop playing GTB immediately (Thinking in depth...)

No way that he will get ahead of Wakanosato! (No, no, no...)