Sign in to follow this  
Gernobono

sumogames.com offline?

Sekitori Oracle & Quad are also showing Aki Day 15 results.

And Odd Sumo, but at least that is something Doitsuyama won't have to do anything about it.

Wrong ;-P

I am waiting for Doitsuyama to grant me access to my site, so that I could upload banzuke for all my 3 games. Without it the results pages don't work properly.

Anybody else currently having problem making Bench picks for day 3? I get the entry page, and once I hit "Submit" I receive a runtime error. It worked perfectly fine yesterday (same computer, same page, different network).

Wow, that's amazingly late to get such an obvious bug reported. I was quite busy today and last checked the forum and the BS mailing list about an hour before this. This bug is related to the wrong dates so far which finally caused a work stoppage because there is no 13th month. Ok, so I have two bugs corrected at once.

• Like 1

Still not sure best location to report bugs, but for the day 3 results grab, Goeido & Asasekiryu are listed as losing... at least for bench. Looks like Rotosumo has the same problem... didn't check all of the others...

Also, for Bench, no one seems to be autoHenka'd to top or bottom, but I only did a quick sampling, and it's hard to tell if there's no "autoHenka" label since some people changed their lineups before the deadline.

Thanks! A bug in an unexpected place with fusen, corrected and rescored. If you see scoring errors involving the fusen rikishi, please report them.

Where can i found the results of sekitori-toto ?

If i go of the page on sumogames.de and i click to the results, i go to the Turn The Tide result's page................

If i go of the page on sumogames.de and i click to the results, i go to the Turn The Tide result's page................

Doitsuyama simply hasn't got round to doing it yet.

Sekitori Oracle & Quad are also showing Aki Day 15 results.

And Odd Sumo, but at least that is something Doitsuyama won't have to do anything about it.

Wrong ;-P

I am waiting for Doitsuyama to grant me access to my site, so that I could upload banzuke for all my 3 games. Without it the results pages don't work properly.

Considering Odd-Sumo, I tried to enter picks for the last two days, but it seems that no Ante was counted as played. (I don't know if it's normal considering the state of the server of not...)

I'm amazed Doitsuyama's gotten as much done as he has, given the man still has to (presumably) go to work and have his own life too!

I'm amazed Doitsuyama's gotten as much done as he has, given the man still has to (presumably) go to work and have his own life too!

Totally agree!

I guess a certain degree of addiction to sumo gaming helps as well. ;-)

Lucky to have him, in my case sumo gaming addiction only shows

when I have to enter my daily picks in the wee hours during business trips.

Edited by kuroimori

Sigh.

Since the Toto entry form seems to work normally each day, I'm imagining the results for the entire basho will show up all at once -- maybe sometime after the basho is over?

Or will there actually be no Toto results this basho, and thus no point in making our entries each day?

Sigh.

Since the Toto entry form seems to work normally each day, I'm imagining the results for the entire basho will show up all at once -- maybe sometime after the basho is over?

Or will there actually be no Toto results this basho, and thus no point in making our entries each day?

Pandaazuma already said everything there is to say - the results will show up when Doitsuyama has had sufficient time to re-program the scoring and display routines for it. All the selections are being stored just fine.

(And if Kaiowaka asks about the Toto results a third time I think I'm going to ask for him to be banned from posting in the games section...)

Pandaazuma already said everything there is to say - the results will show up when Doitsuyama has had sufficient time to re-program the scoring and display routines for it. All the selections are being stored just fine.

(And if Kaiowaka asks about the Toto results a third time I think I'm going to ask for him to be banned from posting in the games section...)

Why being so harsh? Some people just have a short memory or are too stressed. The scoring actually is alright, it's just me being evil that the result pages are not there. Or I didn't have the time yet, one of them was it.

I am sorry but English is not my language and I use a translator (reverso.net) to try to understand as good as possible. More the translators are not totally reliable in 100 %.

One very thank you to Doitsuyama for all his work and his time.

Edited by Kaiowaka
  • Like 1

Why being so harsh?

Why?

it would not be his first banishment after cheating consecutively on UDH, Sumo game with multiple shikonas and missed Charliki's game H & N a game abandoned in 2008 after he cheated as Gyoji. He has never apologized for his behavior and does not understand that with such a record, he must be discreet ...

Anyway, thank you so much for all your efforts Doitsuyama-san

priceless!

How do you mean?

Read this entire thread from start to finish, and you'll see...

Fabulous stuff. Personally I'm hoping Doitsuyama puts the Toto results up about two weeks after the basho ends for the sheer entertainment it will give me. Not only the endless repeated questions, but I love how it annoys the hell out of Asashosakari - his comments really are priceless.

Sheesh, I didn't even say anything this time! (Laughing...) In any case, Kotononami detailed why Kaiowaka has less credit for dumb questions with me than most other players.

Sheesh, I didn't even say anything this time! (Laughing...) In any case, Kotononami detailed why Kaiowaka has less credit for dumb questions with me than most other players.

Maybe, but I could hear what you were thinking from here!

Just got an auto-response email listing my SekiToto picks for Day 7. The problem is that I haven't made any SekiToto picks for Day 7 as of yet. (that won't happen for another 2-4 hours, most likely)

Brilliant.... Obviously Doitsuyama is implementing a new feature that knows your picks even before you made them...

Ganzohnesushi