Sign in to follow this  
Kintamayama

Q-Shoe GTB is a step away, and in 28 days to boot..

To see how you did:

http://www.dichne.com/Guess.htm

And now, on with the ba-show!!

Perhaps my antivirus is a bit overbearing, but when I click on the link it tells me Access Denied. Also; The web page is on the list of websites with potentially dangerous content.

My antivirus is really strict and I have no problems with the site. A month ago I was hacked, but since then everything has been fumigated.

To see how you did:

http://www.dichne.com/Guess.htm

And now, on with the ba-show!!

Perhaps my antivirus is a bit overbearing, but when I click on the link it tells me Access Denied. Also; The web page is on the list of websites with potentially dangerous content.

My antivirus is really strict and I have no problems with the site. A month ago I was hacked, but since then everything has been fumigated.

Ah well, looks like I won't be able to play GTB anymore :-(

Oh, calm down already.. The entry form isn't even on my site- all you get there are the results.. You have no need to even get close to my fershlugginer site. BTW, is anyone else getting alerts that my site is infested?

Oh, calm down already.. The entry form isn't even on my site- all you get there are the results.. You have no need to even get close to my fershlugginer site. BTW, is anyone else getting alerts that my site is infested?

Nope, all clear for me. I had alerts a few months back, then it cleared and has been so ever since.

-----

Andoreasu's yusho has seen him vault back into the top ten ranks for the first time since 2003. Momijibasi is the other returnee, and they replace Crall and Torafujii.

Crall drops out of the top ten due to a second consecutive absence, this one presumably due to problems entering. With his 16-basho run at an end, the closest challenger to Feginowaka's consecutive-basho record is, erm, Feginowaka! This is his tenth consecutive basho in the top ten, perhaps some consolation for losing the overall No. 1 spot to Kyokuhagyo.

We even had three new players, who ended in the bottom seven.

Yes, it was my first try at this, and I was dead last! :-P (Fugunodoku). I don't know the last time I was dead last at anything. Humbling experience I guess, but it was fun. I was actually happy I placed several rikishi correctly. I am not sure if I have the wherewithal for the learning curve to improve my score. I guess we will see if I am up to it next basho.

Quite a rude awakening to find out one is 0-15 and spiraling down the ranks before the basho even starts. :-O

Grrr! Just can't crack the top ten in this game. 13th this time, which is not bad, I suppose.

No, but my software told me to be very careful about the owner of the site!

• Like 1

Grrr! Just can't crack the top ten in this game. 13th this time, which is not bad, I suppose.

No, but my software told me to be very careful about the owner of the site!

You need _software_ to tell you that? ;-)

• Like 3

I am still getting alerts from McAfee Siteadvisor, AND the firewall at work still has it blocked as a "dangerous website" (I think they are using some German blacklist).

And while I at it, same goes for this site... I guess the powers that be don't like Sumo!

As in life itself, it takes a second to get your name dragged in the mud, and forever to get it clean again.. (Runs to Facebook page..)