Sign in to follow this  
Kintamayama

Sumo calendar for Google Calendar

If you want all sumo-related dates synched to your Google Calendar, I made this.. I expect at least 100 people to use this or else I shall come over again!!

Add this addy to your Google calendar (left hand side of your calendar, "other calendar" drop down menu, "add by URL" and enter this:

https://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/6lulide52426g006q57q04r1ss%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic

I hope you enjoy my hard work!! Hard work!!

If you would like to see more sumo-related dates I didn't think of, you are welcome to notify me.

I think I'm gonna dance now.. skype81.gif

• Like 2

You still haven't used it?? Come on, just updated with Autumn Jungyo dates and much more (not really, just autumn jungyo dates and birthdays of the three new yakitori..)

Can I use this on my iPad?

If you sinc your ipad calendar to google calendar like I do, sure..

OK I've just added this. Does it evolve as the next basho approaches? Or while in progress? Things get added without my help? I've rarely used Google Calenders.

OK I've just added this. Does it evolve as the next basho approaches? Or while in progress? Things get added without my help? I've rarely used Google Calenders.

Every time I add something it gets added to your calendar when it is synced. All Basho till 2014 (inclusive) are already there.

Okay, does it sync automatically or someone on either end has to manual sync it? Sorry.

Okay, does it sync automatically or someone on either end has to manual sync it? Sorry.

Depends on how you set it up at the start. Better to automatically sync it, but if you don't use Google Calendar, maybe better to do it manually. I use it on my Android so it's automatic in any case. My PC also syncs automatically.

As I am so challenged here...how do I sync them? Will the format still look like the icalendar?

As I am so challenged here...how do I sync them? Will the format still look like the icalendar?

The format won't change. As I'm an android man, I don't know too much about the I-platform, but if you have a Google calendar (you should if you have gmail) it should be easy to sync.I did it on my iPad, but I don't remember how, so it should have been easy..

Hello,

I wanted to share my love to the calendar :-)

I was looking for it and found it here, very good idea! Love it!

And yes, if you have your iPad configured (as I do) using Microsoft Exchange (http://support.google.com/a/users/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=138740)

Then you will see all calendars and you will be able to tell your iPad that you also want the sumo's calendar.

Welldone!