Sign in to follow this  
Sotonokuni

Sotonokuni引退発表

I still don't get what happened here.

One of two elephants is having a problem with the china shop regulars.

I still don't get what happened here.

Neither do I. I'd always assumed that Chris Gould _was_ Sotonokuni. And if he's written some books I wish him the best of luck with them.

Orion who has mostly done rescue work on other people's books.

presuming you mean by editing Doreen? Which books have you rescued thus?

Personally I do not count contributing chapters, paragraphs, interviews, articles, photos or clarification of facts as rescuing books - or I would have perhaps 6 or 7 to my own name.

There's a proper place for all this bickering. It's called Sumo Mailing List.

• Like 1

If Chris is really retiring from the Sumoforum, then I'm sorry to see him go. As I replied in the other thread, I feel my comment on his self-publishing might have contributed. I hope also that there really is not a problem with hypertension or, if there is, that it can be controlled by medication. Working within medical insurance, I come across some of the effects of uncontrolled hypertension and how it affects those with it.

Dear Martina,

It is not my intention to pick public fights with people, and I apologize to you on the assumption that you did not intend to pick a fight with me. I apologize to anyone who was offended by remarks made during the exchange between Ms Lunau and myself on Sunday April 29th. I have contacted Ms Lunau directly with a view to resolving this matter between us.

In line with my intention expressed in other posts, this will be the last public post I make on the sumo forum. Please enjoy the basho.

• Like 1

fans of sumo will still be able to catch Chris on JVB radio this Sunday - 1600-1800.

thejvb.co/