Sign in to follow this  
Oshirokita

Pick The Yusho Winners Haru 2012

Hi all,

Thank you to those of you who play Pick The Yusho Winners and made an entry even though I had not updated my website.

My apologies for not updating the game on time this basho. I had computer problems and some unexpected personal obligations that prevented me from putting in enough time to prepare for this basho.

Here is the link for current results after Day 12 matches.

http://members.shaw.ca/oshirokita/Standings.htm

I will post the final results the day after the basho.

Cheers!

- Oshirokita

I was going to ask - What happend to my entry? But after looking through my mailbox, it turns out I forgot to hit the send button... (Hit the wall...)

For what it's worth, by day twelve my squad had scored 60 points, one less than the leader.

Oh well, I'll be back next time. Hopefully I won't make the same mistake then.

• Like 1

Thanks again to everyone who sent in entries this basho!

The scoring was very high this time and I was forced to give more kachi koshi than normal.

Three players tied for the yusho and many were very close behind.

Torafujii continues his streak of top scores to win the yusho! Congratulations!!!! (First prize...)

Azumashida and Takanorappa grab a doten jun-yusho by dint of later received entries. (Second prize...)

Mysko gets a second consecutive double digit result and will be eligible for ozeki promotion if he gets 10 or more wins next basho.

I will be back next basho, as will the game. I will update the game stats and banzuke as I find the time (stupid crappy unreliable computer....) (Wearing a paperbag...)

- Oshirokita