Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fukurou

Haru 2012 Rikishi Status/d15 - no news

31 posts in this topic

I've also seen suggestions that Chiyonokuni's out too, due to his injured shoulder. That's unconfirmed for the moment, though.

Edit: Now confirmed on the Kyokai site.

Edited by Yubinhaad

The rap sheet:

Yoshikaze - right leg injury in Day 12 bout against Tochinoshin (no surprise there)

Chiyonokuni - right shoulder injury in Day 11 bout against Takanoyama

Tosayutaka - recurrence of his old left knee injury in Day 12 bout against Kimikaze

More detailed medical diagnoses probably to come later.

The basho's not over yet, but thanks to everyone who has posted information to this thread! (Applauding...)

(yes, you usually post thank-yous after things are over, but [watch me tempt fate here] nobody ever goes kyujo on day 15)

(Carried away on a stretcher...)

Edited by Fukurou

The basho's not over yet, but thanks to everyone who has posted information to this thread! (Applauding...)

(yes, you usually post thank-yous after things are over, but [watch me tempt fate here] nobody ever goes kyujo on day 15)

Nope why should they? They take the fusenpai for the senshuraku bout and ride into the sunset... this actually does happen sometimes.

Nope why should they? They take the fusenpai for the senshuraku bout and ride into the sunset... this actually does happen sometimes.

"Nobody DOR's after 11 weeks! NOBODY!"

- Lynette, An Officer and a Gentleman