Sign in to follow this  
Jakusotsu

New game: Turn The Tide (test run)

(In case you wonder: Ginosho points don't count for fusen bouts. Perhaps we shall "award" a certain number of negative points - please, discuss!)

i think giving no points is "reward" enough...noone can do anything about a rikihi going kyujo.....so a zero is enough in my eyes

(In case you wonder: Ginosho points don't count for fusen bouts. Perhaps we shall "award" a certain number of negative points - please, discuss!)
i think giving no points is "reward" enough...noone can do anything about a rikihi going kyujo.....so a zero is enough in my eyes

As mentioned on yesterday's chat, I think negative points are fine if they would have scored anyway - I don't think it's quite fair to other players that I got a zero for Sotairyu's fusen win, when it would have been -1 if the bout had taken place and Sotairyu had won the regular way. I agree that negative points probably aren't necessary for other situations though...cancelling positive points is punishment enough.

Edited by Asashosakari

Wakakoyu (W)

Toyonoshima (L)

Tomorrow, it's my day !

As mentioned on yesterday's chat, I think negative points are fine if they would have scored anyway - I don't think it's quite fair to other players that I got a zero for Sotairyu's fusen win, when it would have been -1 if the bout had taken place and Sotairyu had won the regular way. I agree that negative points probably aren't necessary for other situations though...cancelling positive points is punishment enough.

Alright. You will retroactively have one point less in the next report.

Alright. You will retroactively have one point less in the next report.

Thank you. ;-)

Day 9:

Tochiozan to win

Kimikaze to lose

W Tochiozan

L Kakuryu

Now have Internet access at home. Not sure about deadlines, but just in case, I did send the following to Jakusotsu in an email some time ago - so should be allowed?

Day 9

Kokkai and Kakuryu