Sign in to follow this  
ronnie

Chaingang day 12

Just checked the results page. It shows as results for day 13 with myself being out of the game, despite having picked Ikioi (who I believe won his bout).

Hopeful for reinstatement,

ronnie aka Gawasukotto.

Just checked the results page. It shows as results for day 13 with myself being out of the game, despite having picked Ikioi (who I believe won his bout).

Hopeful for reinstatement,

ronnie aka Gawasukotto.

There are four of you with the same problem-We'll look into the core -don't worry-you are still in..

There are four of you with the same problem-We'll look into the core -don't worry-you are still in..

Yep, the vanishing picks are stemming from those players who entered while the automation still had its strange pseudo hiccup yesterday.

Yep, the vanishing picks are stemming from those players who entered while the automation still had its strange pseudo hiccup yesterday.

True, true. I corrected that and learned a bit more about the database. It's all good.

True, true. I corrected that and learned a bit more about the database. It's all good.

;-) (Sign of approval...)