Sign in to follow this  
Kintamayama

Results Grabber

Doesn't seem to be grabbing all the bouts for tomorrow. No-Myougiryuu-Tochinowaka in maegashira game, Bench is missing three of my rikishi's bouts tomorrow and who knows what else. Is it me?

Doesn't seem to be grabbing all the bouts for tomorrow. No-Myougiryuu-Tochinowaka in maegashira game, Bench is missing three of my rikishi's bouts tomorrow and who knows what else. Is it me?

no, it is not only you....some other bouts are also missing..

in benchsumo daily picks that is

Well, that would explain all of the "gyoji auto-absence" entries. That was puzzling me.

Something is definitely wrong with the automatic grabbing, affecting results and entries alike. We'll have to wait till Bob gets under the hood..

Looks like a return of the problem where current rikishi are linked to old rikishi of the same names in the database.

Edit: The Toto results appear to be correct, but that might be by pure luck as the only winning rikishi of the affected four (Takekaze, Daido, Tochinowaka, Kaisei) was picked by exactly nobody...

Edit again: Oops, make that five affected rikishi, I overlooked Aoiyama. Of course, he lost, too...

Edited by Asashosakari

Edit: The Toto results appear to be correct, but that might be by pure luck as the only winning rikishi of the affected four (Takekaze, Daido, Tochinowaka, Kaisei) was picked by exactly nobody...

I don't understand what you wrote - are you saying that those 4 rikishi won, but nobody picked them to win in SekiToto? (because at least some of them did not win) Or are you saying that those 4 rikishi lost, but nobody picked their winning opponents in SekiToto? (because I picked some of their opponents to win) Or are you saying something else?

:-) (as usual)

(In a state of confusion...) (as usual)

Four five rikishi are affected, only one of them won his bout (Takekaze) and could have cost a player points by not being recognized as the rightful winner, but he wasn't picked by anybody.

The other four bouts are scored sort-of correctly; if you had their winning opponent you've correctly received a point, if you had one of the four buggy rikishi it's currently treated as an invalid pick, but it's a wrong pick either way so it makes no difference to the sum total.

Working on it ... will be a couple of hours as I need some food ...

Working on it ... will be a couple of hours as I need some food ...

Bon Appetite!!

Bench and SekiToto are fine now for entries. SekiToto has been rescored.

Forgot to mention that all the ST entries for Day 2 have been corrected and I did the correction well after the Torikumi was fixed.

Thanks a lot, Bob! You are awesome! (In a state of confusion...)

Unfortunately, the results on the Bench results page are still the incorrect ones, so I cannot compute the MCP Standings. Can this be corrected automatically or does it need manual corrections?

Thanks a lot, Bob! You are awesome! (In a state of confusion...)

Unfortunately, the results on the Bench results page are still the incorrect ones, so I cannot compute the MCP Standings. Can this be corrected automatically or does it need manual corrections?

Sorry, I can't rescore until I've been told that all the henkas have been fixed by the DTD Gyojis. Assuming I'm notified while I'm awake and at the computer, it doesn't take long to rescore. But it might have to wait until Day 2. I haven't seen any responses to Jezz requests for the updates.

Not sure if it means anything, but the grabber for all games seemed stuck today until I gave it a kick via the Sekitoto automation at about 18:10 JST. The results had been grabbed properly (e.g. Bench showed +'s and -'s already) but the scoring calculations hadn't run and the next day's torikumi did not appear.

Thanks a lot, Bob! You are awesome! (In jonokuchi...)

Sorry, I can't rescore until I've been told that all the henkas have been fixed by the DTD Gyojis. Assuming I'm notified while I'm awake and at the computer, it doesn't take long to rescore. But it might have to wait until Day 2. I haven't seen any responses to Jezz requests for the updates.

Sorry, real life keeps getting in the way.

Between Takanorappa and myself, the day 1 entries are all 'corrected' - so Bench Sumo is good to go for the automation tickle.....

The automation is affecting Salarycap as well, as my results grabber is bringing back the proper bouts, winners, and losers, but not feeding them to the database. Hope to work on it today.

Can someone please kick the result grabber wherever it needs to be kicked??

Thanks!!

Can someone please kick the result grabber wherever it needs to be kicked??

Thanks!!

Sadly my kicking attempt didn't work...unlike a few days ago when it was just the results generation that was blocking the next torikumi release, this time today's results didn't get pulled at all.

(The Toto "results" are completely bogus right now, if anyone's checking.)

Yes, of all the games/apps on SumoGames server only Doitsu's Sumo Reference seems to have come through unscathed. It seems to be reporting accurate results and an accurate Torikumi for Day 6. Why or how the other "grabbers" seem to have gone awry is a mystery, I was under the impression that all the apps on the server got them from the same source but apparently not so.

Results are now grabbed for sumogames. Expect Goly's games grabber also kicked in automatically. My grabber only grabs for a certain window of time currently. Could make it continuous.