Sign in to follow this  
Kotoviki

The Trials & Tribulations Of A Sumo Fixer

That doesn't seem very new regarding the tickets policy. Last Basho on day 1 I was told I had to buy all four tickets but on senshuraku suddenly they sold me only one. They've realized lone sumo fans (who are many) won't buy them all so better to split than keep the whole lot. Specially these days.

by the way you still owe me for your shonichi ticket which you never picked up and for the first night's hotel which I had to pay.... luckily we sold your other tickets for the rest of the basho but shonichi we had no choice but to leave it at the hotel in your name..

I can't believe I got screwed again. I will never offer to do anything nice for anyone on the sumo forum (tickets or hotels or keiko or anything) again unless I've met them in person before. It is not the first time I got screwed for helping someone.

You wrote me this:

If I do not pay for the sumo tickets which I reserved then they will be cancelled and the deadline is in a few days. I can't afford to pay for your tickets without 100% guarantee you'll be here/pay me (no offense intended but this has happened to me with other people coming to Japan) because I've already purchased box tickets for Meike and myself.

And you paid for the tickets ? and didn't even bother to tell me ? And 90 days after your last e-mail you come up with this ?