Sign in to follow this  
Mark Buckton

Hakuho Yusho

The 19 year old Hakuho - son of a Mexico Olympics silver medalist wrestler according to NHK won the Juryo play off today.

Running Hayateumi round the dohyo not unlike a like a stray dog it wasn't the most picturesque of ways to win but win he did.

Good on him (Shaking head...) ;-) (I was stupid...)

Edited by Adachinoryu

Hakuho has looked very impressive at times this basho. I think he should be able to make Ozeki eventually and possibly even Yokozuna (although that is realistically much too early to tell). He seems the most promising of the sekitori-mongolians right now at least (apart from Asashoryu of course). Congrats to the Juryo yusho to Hakuho! (In love...)

Hakuho has looked very impressive at times this basho. I think he should be able to make Ozeki eventually and possibly even Yokozuna (although that is realistically much too early to tell). He seems the most promising of the sekitori-mongolians right now at least (apart from Asashoryu of course). Congrats to the Juryo yusho to Hakuho! (In love...)

I am surprised you leave out Asasekiryu. Any particular reason?

Hakuho has looked very impressive at times this basho. I think he should be able to make Ozeki eventually and possibly even Yokozuna (although that is realistically much too early to tell). He seems the most promising of the sekitori-mongolians right now at least (apart from Asashoryu of course). Congrats to the Juryo yusho to Hakuho!
Edited by Yubiquitoyama

I don't think his sumo is quite of the type that can be develloped into Ozeki-zumo, while I do believe Hakuho's can.

(Applauding...)

YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Nothing more to say!!!!!!!!!! (Applauding...) (Applauding...) (Heart) :-P